Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
With Cables To Go's Cat6 550Mhz Snagless Patch Cables you can stay ahead of the game with the use of this high-speed cabling to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance to 550 MHz and meet EIA/TIA Cat 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards. Perfect for bandwidth intensive applications up to 550 Mhz and beyond, they drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 Mhz wire! Constructed with high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum.
Our all-new molded, snag-free design is like no other! It prevents cable snags during installation while providing excellent strain-relief. This radical design makes insertion and removal hassle-free while protecting the clip. Whether used in single port or high density applications, these Cat6 cables are the perfect solution. Cables To Go Cat6 550Mhz Snagless Patch Cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 24 AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Molded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Voice; T1
- High bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Standard: Meets or exceeds Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9