Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Low-cost high-performance USB 2.0 extender over CAT-5e
extends the transmission distance between a USB device and its host computer up to 150 feet
USB2Nano extends standard USB (Universal Serial Bus) 2.0 signals up to 150 feet using a single CAT-5 cable.
USB2Nano supports all USB 2.0 high-speed devices, from keyboards to printers, and will operate on Windows®, Mac and Linux® operating systems. Additional USB hubs can be added, increasing the amount of devices that can be plugged into USB2Nano.
Features and Benefits
• Supports all USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices transparently (flash drives, printers, etc.)
• Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
• Works on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
• Bus-powered local unit
• Power adapter for remote unit
• Extends USB device connectivity up to 150 feet
• Supports suspend/resume detection
• Supports hot plug functionality
• Low cost compared to hub-based extension or other USB extenders
• No software driver required
• Plug-and-play ready
• Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5
• External power adapter for the receiver unit
• Compact size
• Receiver [USB-RXNAN]
• Transmitter [USB-TXNAN]
• Power supply [PS5VD2A]