Copyright © 2021 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
HDR-32x32-PLUS: HDR-32x32-PLUS-S: A non-blocking 32x32 4K HDMI matrix switch
route content from any 32 HDMI sources to any 32 displays independently up to 40 feet away
HDR 32x32 Plus is a 4K 30Hz 32x32 router that conforms to HDMI standards and provides a connection to view any thirty-two HDMI video sources on any combination of thirty-two video displays. The matrix configuration provides maximum flexibility, allowing switching between any high-definition source and/or display.
HDR 32x32 Plus provides HDMI output up to 40 feet with HDTV resolutions of 1080p and 4K. The system works with Blu-ray players, PCs and satellite set-top boxes that connect to an HDMI display.
Users can switch to any source locally or remotely via a RS-232, IR, USB or TCP/IP connection.
SmartAVI's HDMI router is controlled by Windows®-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use – a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products.
SmartAVI HDR 32x32 Plus can be controlled from the front panel via keypad and LCD, allowing users to see which inputs are connected to which outputs.
• RS-232: Controlling HDR 32x32 Plus has never been simpler with SmartAVI's Windows®-based SmartControl software. With SmartControl, users can assign a unique name to each port on the matrix, as well as each display, customizing projects to meet users' needs. Although all the functions of the matrix are available locally on the front panel of HDR 32x32 Plus, using SmartControl allows for customization of all the matrix's functions.
• IR: Many system professionals prefer the IR control interface because it offers greater flexibility to manage HDR 32x32 Plus at a distance. In some cases, the displays will not be visible from the matrix. In these situations it is necessary to control the matrix with infrared control.
• TCP/IP: Remote control is essential to real-time management of HDR 32x32 Plus. SmartAVI's SMTCP module is the perfect solution to effective remote management. Simply connect the SMTCP module to HDR 32x32 Plus and connect from anywhere on the Internet. When users need to make a change but can't be there in person, the SMTCP makes remote control a snap.
HDR 32x32 Plus hardware comes with the easy-to-use, Windows®-based SmartControl software application that makes user interface simple. Using SmartControl, you can assign a unique name to each port on HDR 32x32 Plus, customizing projects to your preferece and needs.
Features and Benefits
• 4K 30Hz HDMI 32x32 routers witches 32 HDMI inputs with 32 HDMI outputs
• Sources can be routed independently to displays
• Switching controlled via the front panel, RS-232, optional IR, and optional TCP/IP
• Supports high definition video resolutions of 1080p and 4K
• Supports 7.1 digital surround sound audio
• HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
• Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
• Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
• Outputs HDMI up to 40 feet
• HDR 32x32 (HDR32X32)
• SmartControl software (SM-CSW)
• Power cord (CCPWR06)