Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SERIMUX SSH Console Serial Switches
Secure management of up to 32 serial devices via the Internet, TCP/IP or dial-up, with Secure Shell v2 and environmental monitoring
Read more below...
SSH console serial switch with environmental monitoring
securely control up to 32 RS232 devices via the Internet
SERIMUX® secure SSH console serial switch delivers secure management of up to 32 serial devices via the internet, TCP/IP network, or dial-up modem connections. It combines the advanced security of Secure Shell v2 with unlimited access to remote network management.
• Operates on an embedded Linux Kernel.
• Connect up to 32 devices with different baud rates, parity, and character length. Each switch also has one RJ45 connector for a local terminal
• Eliminates the need to connect each device to an ASCII terminal or PC
• Provides out-of-band access to network devices (servers, routers, network switches, and any other network devices allowing console operation using RS232)
• Connects to console serial ports using standard CAT5/5e/6 cables and cable adapters
• Dual Ethernet and optional dual power provide redundant connectivity and power
• USB port provides expanded logging storage, configuration export and additional functionality
• Dual power option creates a redundant power system protecting the console switch from any power failure issues
• High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish
• Gain access to servers without interrupting service to end-users; maintain optimal up-time
• Monitor environmental conditions
• Power cycle without halting SUN host computer
• Powerful diagnostic and event management features (data capture, notification and scripting) assist in the quick location of the source of equipment failures and minimize downtime
• Enhanced security features to protect the system-secure shell (SSH v2), individual port authentication, HTTPS
• Switching is simplified with programmable device names and menu-driven device selection
• Firmware upgradeable "in-field" through console port, Ethernet, or an attached USB Flash drive
• 1RU case is standard. Includes rack mounting kit