Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Dominion LX II
1 or 2 remote user, 1 local user, 8- or 16-port KVM-over-IP switches enable administrators to remotely manage computer and serial devices to maximize uptime and avoid travel
Read more below...
1 local user, 1 or 2 remote user, 8- or 16-port KVM-over-IP switches
for small to midsize business (SMB)
• Java-free, BIOS-level IP access
• HD remote access
• Multi-platform, multi-vendor access
• Optional serial access
• Virtual media
• Strong security
• Apple iPhone/iPad
• Absolute mouse synchronization
• At-the-rack access
Economical, Java-free KVM-over-IP switches and integrated LCD consoles for SMB's with single power, single LAN and virtual media. BIOS-level, IP control of 8 or 16 servers, up to 8 serial ports, with one or two user remote access for small and medium businesses. Supports 1920x1080, 1920x1200 video with up to 15 frames-per-second.
Designed for small to midsize businesses (SMBs), Raritan's economical Dominion® LX II enable IT, data center, lab, and network administrators to remotely manage computer and serial devices to maximize uptime, avoid travel and quickly resolve issues.
This second-generation KVM-over-IP switch gives one remote user and one local user Java-free, BIOS-level access and control of 16 servers (expandable to 256 servers with tiering) and virtual media.
Dominion® LX II support a wide variety of computer and serial devices with VGA, DVI, HDMI, USB-C and DisplayPort video. Productive, KVM-over-IP connections up to 15 frames per second with video resolutions up to 1080p and 1920x1200 are supported for digital and analog video.
Optional management of 2 to 8 serial devices is also available. Standard productivity features such as virtual media, absolute mouse synchronization, directory server authentication, and PC Share are all included.
What's New? Next Generation Advantages
Raritan's Dominion LX II replaces the original Dominion LX, introduced in 2011, with an all-new hardware and software platform. Dominion LX II has significant advancements over the previous generation including:
• Java-free KVM-over-IP and optional Serial access and control
• Manages up to eight serial devices via DSAM accessories
• Enhanced security with secure TLS web browser access
• All new, modern hardware, video and software platform
Java-Free KVM/Serial Access
• Productive, Java-free HTML5 user interface
• User configurable for LAN, WAN and Internet
• Three KVM client software alternatives: Java-free, HTML5-based HKC; Microsoft Windows .NET-based AKC; Java-based VKCS
• External telephone and cellular modem access
• Apple iPhone/iPad Access and Control
Optional Serial Access with DSAM
• Manage 2, 4, 6 or 8 serial devices such as LAN switch, routers, Linux servers
• Two and four port serial modules
• Full featured serial over IP access
• Auto DCE/DTE — no rollover cables!
• Zero-U, connects to Dominion LX II USB port
• Powered from Dominion LX II switch
• Does not use any Dominion LX II KVM ports
• IT Administrators
• Data Center and Lab Managers
• Network Administrators
• Small and medium business (SMB)
• Labs, small racks and server rooms
• Remote offices and facilities, retail
• Applications with KVM and serial
• Replace old, Java-based KVM switch