Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
RCT-WTBX400R: A 4U wall-mount protective case for rack-mounting equipment flush to the wall
w/ 5 pre-installed RackiTie cable-ties, featuring good cable-access and ease of equipment maintenance
• 19" EIA 310-D compliant rack-mounting
• Left, right, or vertical equipment orientation, flush to the wall
• Three-position depth-adjustable mounting rails
• A removable cover provides for excellent access
• Vented sides and an open back assure superb heat dissipation
• An open back provides for easy cable-access
• Includes 5 pre-installed RackiTie cable-ties at the back for excellent cable-management
Wallit™ Box is a space-saving wall-mount case designed for mounting 19-inch rack-mount equipment flush to the wall, either horizontally or vertically.
Wallit™ Box is ideal for mounting and securing patch-panels, routers, Ethernet switches, hubs or other network appliances mounted flush to the wall, thus occupying minimal space.
With 19-inch EIA-compliant #10-32 tapped mounting rails, mounted equipment can be recessed into the case for additional cable protection.
Wallit™ Box open back features five (5) slots for optional RackiTies that can accommodate meticulous cable management, while offering easy cable-access to mounted network appliances.
A removable cover provides for excellent access to installed equipment and connected wires, while vented sides and an open back assure superb heat dissipation.
Wall-mounting holes on the back of Wallit™ Box provide for left, right, or vertical equipment orientation. 1/4" mounting hardware recommended (not provided).
Features and Benefits
• #10-32 threaded mounting holes
• Keyed wall-mounting holes (16" centers) for left, right, or vertical equipment orientation
• Cable-access cutout at the back
• Cable-tie hooks at the back
• All steel construction
• Durable black texture powder coat finish
• Wall-mount hardware: Not included
• Equipment mounting screws not included - see listing below for compatible mounting screws