Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
RCT-MSK819: Multi-platform (USB-PS/2) rack-mount 19" LCD flat-panel KVM console drawer
with an integrated 8-port USB-PS/2-VGA KVM switch
NOTE: USB or PS/2 cables are purchased separately* (see listing at the bottom of the page)
Using only 1U of EIA rack space (1.75" high), Sylphit-MP rack-mount integrated KVM computer console is designed to interface with any mix of USB and PS/2 servers in a space-saving 19" rack-mount applications.
Sylphit-MP KVM drawer features a fully functional 105-keys Windows keyboard (including a dedicated numeric keypad), an integrated 2-button touchpad pointing device, and an active TFT LCD flat panel display – protected by anti-glare tempered glass.
Controlling multiple USB and PS/2 servers, Sylphit-MP features a 19" laptop-style tilting flat-panel display that requires little pullout to tilt open and – as a result – hardly protrudes into the aisle space in front of the rack.
Sylphit-MP also features the ability to connect a 2nd (external) console (VGA monitor and USB keyboard/mouse). This feature is facilitated through two (2) industry-standard USB Type-A connectors and one (1) HD15 VGA (female) video connector at the back of the unit.
Equipped with industrial-grade heavy-duty slide-out rails with depth-adjustable rear mounting support, Sylphit-MP KVM drawers can be mounted in any standard 19" 4-post rack available in the market.
A multi-port console/switch (with integrated KVM switch)
Sylphit-MP MSK-819 feature a built-in, fully integrated 8-port multi-platform (USB and PS/2) KVM switch with a 19-inch display.
Port expansion is supported via a dedicated cascading port that facilitates the connection of up to seven (7) more levels of KVM switches, to control up to 64 servers.
On-screen-display (OSD) allows assigning names to the attached servers, and selecting them by name. OSD also provides search-by-name capability. Alternatively, server selection can be achieved via channel push-buttons, or hot-key keyboard combination.
Sylphit-MP MSK-819 has an auto-scan mode for automatic monitoring of attached servers, and a built-in support for eight-character user-password security protection.
Sylphit-MP MSK-819 features eight special HD15 server-connectors. Integrated (all-in-one) USB KVM cables (with USB keyboard/mouse and VGA video connectors on the server end) or PS/2 (3-in-one) integrated KVM cables (with PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse and VGA video connectors on the server end) are available [purchased separately] at various lengths.
Features and Benefits
• Only 1U (1.75" high) of vertical 19" rack-mount space.
• Laptop-style tilting display provides for short pull-out and minimal intrusion into the aisle space in front of the rack.
• Anti-glare tempered glass protects the flat-panel display, adding enhanced visibility.
• High-brightness and high contrast-ration active TFT LCD flat panel integrated folding display.
• 19" display supporting 1200x1024 resolution.
• Full 105-keys Windows keyboard (including a dedicated numeric keypad), and an integrated touch-pad pointing device.
• Industrial-grade heavy-duty steel construction. with a built-in lock to prevent unauthorized console access.
• Adjustable rear mounting support, up to 42-inches in depth.
• Smooth-operating sliding rails that self-lock when pulled all the way out.
• Built-in thumb screws for securing the unit when folded and pushed all the way in.
• Integrated multi-platform (USB and PS/2) 8-port KVM switch, with all-in-one HD-15 connectors interfacing with controlled computers through all-in-one USB or PS/2 integrated cables** (purchased separately).
• Control any mix of USB and PS/2 servers (up to 8) through one rack-mount flat panel console.
• On-screen-display (OSD) allows assigning names to the attached servers, and selecting them by name. OSD also provides search-by-name capability.
• Alternate server selection via channel push-buttons, or hot-key keyboard combination.
• Auto-scan mode for monitoring servers.
• Support for eight-character user-password protection.
• Support for a 2nd (external) KVM console (VGA monitor and USB keyboard/mouse).
• 2-year warranty. Extended RackitCare warranty available (see listing below).
1x Sylphit-MP KVM drawer/switch unit
2x Rear extension mounting brackets
1x Power cord
* You must use Sylphit integrated KVM cables** (which are purchased separately - see listing at the bottom of the page) to connect this Sylphit model to your computers. Using cables other than Sylphit Integrated KVM cables may render Sylphit inoperable and may void the manufacturer's warranty.
** Sylphit integrated KVM cables have an HDD-15 single connector on one end (connecting to Sylphit) and a Blue VGA connector with one (USB) or two (PS/2) "pigtails" on the other end (connecting to a computer).