Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
8x8 HDMI 2.0, 4K/60 4:4:4 matrix switcher
supporting Ultra-HD resolutions and HDCP 2.2
UX-8800 provides high performance distribution and management of Ultra-HD (4K @ 60Hz) audio and video signals. UX-8800 incorporates the latest in Ultra-HD/4K transmission including HDR, advanced EDID management, HDMI 2.0b, CEC support and HDCP 2.2 compliance.
UX-8800 provides switching of up to eight (8) HDMI 2.0 inputs and outputs utilizing PureLink's legendary Auto-EDID system that ensures compatibility across multiple display types, delivering consistent connectivity and quick, clean switching from source to display for a seamless presentation experience.
UX Series matrix switchers also feature a built-in web page interface allowing convenient set-up, user access, control, and operation through any web browser on devices such as laptops or tablets.
UX Series matrix switchers support video resolutions up to Ultra-HD/4K 4096x2160 @ 50/60Hz (RGB 4:4:4 YCbCr 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0), Full 3D up to 1080p @ 60Hz, HDMI v2.0b compatibility, 48-Bit Deep Color support, 7.1 Channel Dolby TrueHD & DTS MasterHD, HDR (High Dynamic Range), BT2020 color representation and HDCP 2.2 compliance on all inputs and outputs.
Together with advanced EDID management and added security features, UX Series delivers a true, first-in-class Ultra-HD multi-zone signal distribution solution ideal for corporate conferencing, education, and hospitality environments, to name a few.
Features and Benefits
• 8x8 HDMI 2.0b matrix switching
• Ultra-HD/4K support - video resolutions up to 4K @ 50/60Hz (RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4) - Full 3D up to 1080p @ 60Hz
• HDCP 2.2 compliant
• HDR support
• Built-in web interface for convenient setup & operation
• Bi-directional RS232/LAN control
• Locking HDMI ports
• 19" standard rack mount enclosure
• External EDID read function supports HDMI or DVI displays
• Instant noise reduction on all input and output circuits to prevent electrical interference
• Convenient firmware upgrade via USB port or PC
• Multiple control options:
- Front panel push buttons
- RS-232C COM port
- Select by LAN (TCP/IP or Web UI)
In the Box
• Main Frame: UX-8800
• Power Adapter – DC12V, 7.5A, 60W
• RS-232C & LAN cables
• Rack Ears
• Owner's manual