Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Fixed USB Functionality Where You Need It!
Build USB functionality into a custom system in the form of a secure and efficient fixed port. Provide access to a PC, printer, projector, or other device with minimal exposure or repositioning.
From basic port re-routes in a PC, to connections at podiums and kiosks, panel-mount cables are a great way to keep your connections clean and professional.
Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference, and twisted pair construction helps reduce crosstalk thus ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer.
Featuring USB 2.0 compatibility, this cable also features molded screw-style connectors that enable easy connection to a faceplate or machined port.
Features and Benefits
• Supports high speed USB 2.0 devices (480 Mbps), and is backwards compliant with full-speed USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) and low-speed USB 1.0 (1.5 Mbps).
• PC and Mac® compatible
• Molded hood provides easy connection to a faceplate or machined port
• Twisted pair construction minimizes crosstalk and data transfer errors
• Foil and braid shields prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference
• Fully compliant with USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 specifications
• Includes one pair of 4-40 screws and nuts
• Warranty: Lifetime