Copyright © 2021 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
ST-C6DVI-IR-300: Extend a DVI display with IR
up to 300 feet via one CAT-5/6/7 cable
XTENDEX® DVI Extender transmits digital DVI video up to 300 feet away from a DVI source over a single CAT-5/6/7 cable.
Each video extender consists of a local unit that connects to a single link digital DVI source, and a remote unit that connects to a DVI display.
Features and Benefits
• Transmits all signals over one CAT-5/6/7 cable.
• Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
• Supports Infrared Remote (IR) control.
• Full IR control of DVI source from remote HDTV using existing source remote control.
• HDCP compliant.
• Supports the DDC2B protocol.
• High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
• Only one power supply is necessary to power both the local and remote units.
• IR transmitter/receiver included.
• Warranty: 2 years