Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
ST-C5USBVU-1000S: Hi-res VGA USB KVM + additional USB 2.0 port extender via CAT-x
extends USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA monitor up to 1,000 feet
XTENDEX® VGA USB KVM Extender provides local and remote KVM (USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA monitor) access to a USB computer or NTI KVM switch up to 1,000 feet using CAT-5/5e/6 UTP cable.
Each extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and provides local keyboard, monitor and mouse connections, and a remote unit that connects to a keyboard, monitor and mouse. The local and remote units are interconnected via CAT5/5e/6 cable.
Features and Benefits
• Industry-leading ultra high resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
• High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powdercoat finish.
• Automatically adjust video quality and color skew for crystal clear video with longer cables.
• DDC2B support for local or remote monitor (user selectable).
• Built-in surge protection.
• Additional USB 2.0 (low/full speed) port for local and remote user.
• For the additional USB port on the local unit, connect any type of USB device (fully transparent USB connection).
• For the additional USB port on the remote unit, use to connect a USB touch screen monitor, SMART Board™ Interactive Whiteboard, or CAC card reader.
• Two year warranty
Caution: Not an Ethernet device. Do not connect to an Ethernet device (card, router, switch, bridge). Permanent damage to the product or Ethernet device may result.