Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
14623: Provides six options for vertical mounting of 19" standard network and telecom equipment
in locations where space is a premium
• Features 3/8 in. square holes, installed #12-24 RU nuts and mounting screws
• Six options for mounting
• Cable tie-down laces are provided on the top and sides
• Includes a 10 pack of 6 in. hook and loop fasteners
• Rust-resistant, powder-coated black finish
This vertical wall-mount bracket is an ideal solution for mounting equipment parallel to the wall in applications where space is a premium and a full size rack or cabinet cannot be used.
The unique design supports the mounting of equipment that require cage nuts or threaded holes.
The bracket is designed to be mounted in six different ways:
• Hanging vertically on the wall
• Flush and horizontal on the wall using dual brackets
• Horizontally under a desk top
• Hanging vertically on the side of 2 in. and higher Cablofil
• Hanging horizontally under any width Cablofil
• Hanging vertically on any 19 in. EIA style rack or cabinet
Two cable egress holes at the back of the bracket allow cables to be easily transitioned from inside a wall to the mounted equipment.
1x Vertical wall-mount bracket
10x 6 in. hook and loop strap
8x #12-24 x 0.63 in. screws
8x Pre-installed #12-24 RU nuts
Wall-mount hardware not included