Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
LP-62300: Legrand network-switched PDU with load monitoring, individual outlet cycling and notification thresholds
provides remote power-consumption monitoring and outlet-level control - 21 locking IEC C13 & 3 locking IEC C19 outlets; NEMA L6-30P plug
• Networked Controller: Enables remote and local monitoring of the PDU and peripherals
• Circuit Breaker Trip Detection / Alerting: Get notification instantly in the instance of a tripped circuit breaker
• Delayed Power Sequencing: Sequence the order in which each outlet is turned on or off to avoid dropped power loads or circuit overloading
• Outlet Use Management: From the PDU GUI, you can remotely identify named outlets and if an outlet is on or off
• Advanced Load Monitoring: View and control the power being drawn for the entire PDU, receive notifications of potential issues or when near max amperage draw
• User Defined Notifications: User defined thresholds for power draw or environmental factors with notifications if thresholds have been met
• High-Res Color LCD: Displays energy reading, current, and voltage; important configuration settings, alarm settings, and control outlets which simplifies commissioning
• PDU Linking: Cascade up to 16 PDUs via Ethernet or USB - this can minimize port usage on network switches or consolidate accessibility to multiple PDUs from a single IP address
• Hydraulic-Magnetic Breakers: Provide less heat dependent local protection and quick recovery from circuit overload by utilizing a two-step response curve—these breakers provide a delay on normal overcurrents, while tripping quickly on short circuits
• Optional Environmental Sensors: Can alert of any threats of downtime or potential physical security breaches
• Software Interoperability: Seamlessly integrate into any monitoring software with open JSON-RPC interface
• Warranty: 2 years
|21x front locking IEC C13
3x front locking IEC C19
A network-switched PDU distributes voltage and current to power IT equipment in a rack and cabinet. It also manages and controls power to connected equipment, enabling load monitoring, individual outlet power cycling, and power sequencing.
A network-switched PDU enables authorized users to securely power-cycle outlets remotely. It minimizes inrush currents through power sequencing, prevents unauthorized device provisioning, power off devices that are not in use to conserve energy, and reboot devices to quickly restore services.
A network-switched PDU also meters power at the PDU inlet-level. It displays the inlet power data both locally and over a network. It also allows for sensors to be connected and monitored through the PDU interface.
This control can be accessed locally or remotely, multiplying the reach and ability
of IT staff and caretakers.
A single portal view provides visibility and control of power usage and available capacity, which simplifies the maintenance responsibilities of taxed IT departments.
Networked PDU Controller - The Heart of the Networked PDU
The Legrand® PDU controller allows local and remote access to all critical measurement data. The bright color LCD display will change color according to the alert level detected by the iPDUs; your field technicians can quickly identify iPDUs on which the thresholds have been exceeded, obtain correct power supply data immediately, and take appropriate action.
Directly Accessible Data
Directly accessible data makes it easier to view the data center power supply data and information about the environment. The responsive web user-interface can be accessed from any device or tablet, or directly from a desktop computer.
The overview screen provides the most important information at a glance, so you can easily monitor your PDU health and critical data, and also view the cabinet energy consumption in real time.
A Wide Bright LCD Display with Adaptive Color Screen
The LCD display on the unit changes color according to the alert level, making it easier for the technical teams to see the critical information.
A rotatable inlet cord allows for flexibility in design, installation, and configuration of your setup. Legrand zero-U PDU features a 330° rotatable cable entry for perfect cable orientation and no interference in the cabinet.
Magnetic-Hydraulic Circuit Breaker
This Legrand PDU features a rugged circuit breaker with delayed tripping curve, which provides the maximum flexibility and safety of people and equipment. The circuit breaker is monitored by the embedded firmware and issues configurable alerts in the event of an overload or unwanted tripping.
Cord Locking System
The security of cable connections is a critical element which must be considered to ensure longevity of the installation. IEC receptacles have a cord locking system which prevents accidental disconnection due to human error or vibration.
Features and Benefits
• Energy Metering: Voltage (V), Current (A), Active Power (kW), Real Power (kVA), Energy (kWh), Power Factor
• Metering Accuracy: ISO/IEC 62053-21 1%
• Metering per Input Line: Yes
• Metering per Branch Circuit Breaker: Yes
• Metering per Output Receptacle: No
• Remote Outlet Switching: Yes
• Environmental Sensor Ready: Yes
• Replaceable Controller: No
• Compatible Sensors: Temperature, Humidity, Air Flow, Differential Pressure, Water Leak, and Contact Closure
• Networking: Two (10/100 BaseT) Ethernet ports. Optional WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n)
• Remote Management: HTTP(s); SSH; Telnet; RS-232 (Serial); Power IQ; SNMP version v2/v3; SMTP; JSON-RPC
• Cascading: Yes, Max 16 PDUs can be daisy chained using a single Ethernet or USB connection
• Onboard Display: Color, matrix LCD display : Voltage, current, or active power (per line); Alarms; Configuration information (name, ratings, IP / Networking information)
• Embedded Processor: ARM Cortex A5 500MHZ (Atmel A5D21B), 16MB SPI Flash, 64MB DDR2 RAM