Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
16-port multi-platform CAT-5 high-density dual-rail 17" LCD KVM console/switch
in a 1U housing
ALTUSEN KL1516AM LCD KVM Switch features independently retractable, dual slide 17" LCD monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad.
A single KL1516AM can control up to 16 computers. For increased reliability and efficiency, RJ-45 connectors and CAT-5e/6 cable are used to link to the computers. Utilizing KVM Adapter Cables for the final linkup, the KL1516AM permits any combination of PCs, Macs, Sun computers, and serial devices to coexist on the installation.
Features and Benefits
• KVM console with 17" LCD monitor in a sliding housing with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U high rack
• Dual Rail operation - LCD monitor slides independently of the keyboard/touchpad
• LCD module rotates up to 120 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
• Console lock enables the sliding console to remain securely locked away when not in use
• A single console controls up to 16 computers - daisy chain up to 31 additional units to control up to 512 computers
• KVM adapter cables with automatic conversion allow flexible interface combinations. PCs, Macs, Sun computers, and serial devices can all coexist on the installation.
• RJ-45 connectors and CAT-5e/6 cable - extends the distance between computers and switch - up to 40m (130') for resolutions of 1280 x 1024 @75Hz
• A dedicated console port for management from an external console - plus an extra PS/2 mouse port for external mouse use with the integrated LCD console
• No software required - convenient computer selection via port selection switches, Hotkeys and intuitive On Screen Display (OSD) menus
• OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes - OSD tree structure makes finding and managing computers easy
• Quickly and conveniently switch to any computer with station and port selection switches - LED displays indicate the station and port location
• Video settings of attached computers are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD monitor
• Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
• Two level password security - only authorized users view and control the computers - up to four users plus an administrator with separate profiles for each
• Broadcast support - commands from the keyboard can be broadcast to all available computers on the installation
• Standard 105-key keyboard; Mac and Sun keyboard emulation
• Dedicated keys to invoke Hotkey Mode and the OSD from the keyboard for quick access to these functions
• Rack mountable in 19" System Rack (1U) - standard rack mount kit included - optional Easy Rack Mount (single person installation) kit available (requires separate purchase)
• Super A-Grade TFT LCD Panel; Zero Dead Pixel Guarantee
• Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac, Linux, Unix, Sun, FreeBSD
1x 16-Port CAT-5 High-Density Dual Rail LCD KVM Switch with Standard Rack Mount Kit
1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
1x Power Cord
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide