Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4K60 (4:2:0) HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and IR over HDBaseT twisted pair receiver
for up to 230 teet extension
Note: Transmitter unit is purchased separately
• Resolution support up to 4K @ 60Hz Ultra-HD (4:2:0)
• Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
• Size - DigiTOOLS® - Mount 3 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
• Audio - E
TP-580R is a high-performance, HDBaseT twisted pair receiver for HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. It supports resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz Ultra-HD (4:2:0).
TP-580R receives an HDBaseT twisted pair signal from a TP-580T transmitter (purchased separately) and converts it back into HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals.
Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios.
Features and Benefits
• Resolution Support. - Up to 4K @ 60Hz Ultra-HD (4:2:0).
• Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDCP Compliance.
• HDBaseT™ Technology.
• HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC.
• 3D Pass-Through.
• EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
• Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS-232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit.
• System Range - 70m (230 feet) @1080p, 40m (130 feet) @4K.
• Cable - For optimum range and performance using HDBaseT™, use Kramer's BC-HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 6 cable may not reach these ranges.
• Indicators - Status LEDs for input, output, link and power.
• Compact DigiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T universal rack adapter.