Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
DVI (HDCP) over twisted pair receiver
Note: Transmitter units are purchased separately
• Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
• HDCP Compliant
• EDID Pass-Thru
• Requires STP Cable
• Rack Kit - RK-4PT
• Size - Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
PT-572HDCP+ is a DGKat™ twisted-pair receiver for DVI signals. PT-571HDCP transmitter (purchased separately) converts the DVI to twisted pair signal and sends it to PT-572HDCP+ receiver which converts the twisted pair signal back to a DVI signal.
Features and Benefits
• Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDCP Compliant.
• DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
• System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at SXGA, or up to 30m (98ft) at UXGA on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at SXGA, or up to 70m (230ft) at UXGA on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at SXGA, or up to 80m (265ft) at UXGA on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable.
• Cable - Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 or BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges.
• EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
• Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers the system when the devices are within 270ft (90m) of each other.
• Ultra-Compact PicoTOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.