Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
8x8 DVI (HDCP) matrix switcher
with DVI outputs, also supporting HDMI (including HDMI compressed audio channels) and HDCP
Looking for a better price? Write to us or call us at 1-800-636-3434 and ask for our special offer.
• Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)
• HDCP Compliant
• 3D Pass-Through
• Control - RS-232, Ethernet & IR
• Size - Standard 19" (2U)
• Audio - E
VS-88HDCPxl is a high-performance matrix switcher for DVI and HDMI signals on a DVI-D connector. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and can route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Features and Benefits
• Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
• HDCP Compatible.
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color™, 3D Pass-Through, HDMI Compressed Audio Channels.
• EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
• Output Disconnect - Each output.
• Front Panel Control Lockout.
• Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
• Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote, RS-232 (K-Router™ Windows®-based software is included), Ethernet (Windows®-based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included).
• Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
• Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
• Conference room presentations.
• Rental and staging.