Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
EXT-UHD600A-VWC-14: 4K Ultra-HD 600 MHz 1x4 video-wall controller with audio de-embedders
Gefen 4K Ultra-HD 600 MHz video-wall controller is the perfect solution for entertainment and digital signage applications in retail outlets, clubs, trade shows, control centers, building lobbies, and other venues where a large, high quality 4K picture is required.
It accepts a single 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 (18 Gbps, 600 MHz TMDS clock) HDCP 2.2 or 1.4 compliant HDMI source, and using its advanced video processing technology divides the picture pixel by pixel and without any extrapolation or approximation, over four equally-sized 1080p Full HD displays. It can also create multiple display configurations using predefined row or column layouts, up to a maximum of four displays installed in vertical or horizontal orientation, or allow complete customization of how the input is cropped and outputted to each screen.
The picture on each display can also be rotated in 90 degree increments, individually or simultaneously.
The 4K Ultra-HD video-wall controller's versatile bezel compensation ability can accommodate any display bezel width.
Analog audio can be de-embedded from the HDMI source and be routed to an outboard sound-reinforcement system, adding presence and impact to AV presentations.
EXT-UHD600A-VWC-14 is controllable via front panel, its handheld IR remote control, RS-232, and IP (web server interface, Telnet, and UDP). An intuitive on-screen Graphical User Interface simplifies system configuration.
Its 1U tall enclosure features removable rack ears. It can be mounted in a standard 19-inch wide rack or conveniently be placed on a shelf.
Features and Benefits
• Accepts a 4K 600 MHz (60Hz, 4:4:4) input and creates a pixel-by-pixel 4K Ultra-HD picture using four Hi-Def 1080p Full HD displays
• Creates pictures in a row or a column, up to a maximum of four displays installed in vertical or horizontal orientation.
• Complete customization of how the input is cropped and outputted to each screen
• Pictures on each display can also be rotated in 90 degree increments, individually or simultaneously
• Versatile bezel compensation ability can accommodate any display bezel width
• Analog L/R audio breakout for use with outboard amplification systems
• Easy to use on-screen Graphical User Interface (GUI) and web interface
• Handheld IR remote control
• IR sensor on front panel and IR Extender input on back panel
• Controllable via front panel buttons, IR, IP (web interface, Telnet, and UDP), and RS-232
• Field-updatable firmware using the Gefen Syner-G™ software
• Locking power supply connector
• 1U tall rack-mountable enclosure, rack ears included