Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
EXT-UHD600-14: 4-port, 4K Ultra-HD 600MHz HDMI 2.0 splitter with HDR
• 600 MHz; 4K Ultra-HD @ 60Hz; 4:4:4
• Designed to support multiple layers of splitting/cascading, supporting hundreds of displays
• Supports the latest high dynamic range (HDR) sources and displays for stunning contrast and color accuracy
• Takes advantage of HDMI 2.0a spec
• HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Supports Dolby Atmos®
• Supports DTS:X™
Designing systems capable of distributing 4K Ultra High Definition media requires support for the content of today, and headroom for the content of tomorrow. Gefen's EXT-UHD600 series of splitters take HDMI 2.0 to its highest specification of 4K 60 Hz at 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, along with HDR (High Dynamic Range) support. They go beyond the requirements of typical 4K systems, delivering stunning Ultra HD and DCI/Cinema picture up to 4096x2160 pixels at 60 frames per second without subsampling color. This ensures that the scene shown on the display is every bit as brilliant as the picture that the camera captured. HDR lets every subtle nuanced gradation of each pixel play out across the screen in immersive clarity.
Gefen's EXT-UHD600 product line creates a seamless bridge between the digital media of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Supporting the digital rights management standard for Ultra High Definition content, HDCP 2.2, as well as the legacy HDCP 1.4, Gefen's EXT-UHD600 products can handle the signal routing needs for both existing and new components in commercial and residential AV systems.
Highest performance multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats such as Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are also supported.
These splitters have been specifically designed to support multiple layers of cascading* for flawless performance in large video distribution and signage applications, supporting hundreds of displays.
Gefen's exclusive Long Reach Power (LRP) feature provides 5V at 500 mA (as opposed to HDMI standard 55 mA) on pin 18 of HDMI outputs 1 and 2. This enhanced current capability enables select extender devices to be powered through their HDMI input port without the need for an external power supply.
Gefen's EXT-UHD600 product line was designed to work with Gefen's Syner-G™ software suite. EDID and HDCP management, status monitoring, and firmware updates can be done in minutes using the Gefen Syner-G™ software.
Gefen EXT-UHD600-14 splitter features a low profile, compact, and surface-mountable enclosure that can fit in tight places. It also accommodates Gefen locking HDMI cables for secure connections.
Features and Benefits
• Simultaneously displays an Ultra Hi-Def source on up to four Ultra HD displays
• Specifically designed to support multiple layers of splitting/cascading* in large video distribution and signage applications, supporting up to hundreds of displays
• Supports resolutions up to 4K DCI-Cinema (4096x2160 at 60 Hz, 4:4:4), 4K Ultra HD (3860x2160 at 60Hz, 4:4:4), 1080p Full HD, & 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
• Supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
• Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) 10-bit Deep Color at 4K 60 Hz 4:2:0 and 4K 24 Hz 4:4:4
• Supports 12-bit Deep Color at 1080p 60 Hz 4:4:4
• 3DTV pass-through
• Lip Sync pass-through
• EDID Management and Audio Mode selectors for rapid integration of source and displays
• Supports uncompressed LPCM digital audio up to 7.1 channels
• Supports up to 7.1 channels of HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio including Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
• Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200 (WUXGA), with HDMI-to-DVI adapters (not included)
• Advanced EDID and HDCP Management via USB, using the Gefen Syner-G™ software
• In-field firmware update via USB, using the Gefen Syner-G™ software
• Long Reach Power (LRP) provides 500 mA at 5V on pin 18 of HDMI outputs 1 and 2. Enables select extender devices to be powered through their HDMI input port
• Locking power connector
• 1 U tall enclosure, rack ears included
• Flexible installation options include rack mounting and shelf placement
1x Ultra HD 600 MHz 1:4 Splitter for HDMI w/ HDR
1x 6 ft locking HDMI cable
1x 5V Power Supply w US/EU/UK/AU plugs
2x Surface Mounting L-Brackets
4x M3 6 mm Machine screws for mounting the L-Brackets to unit
2x 6-32 5 mm Machine screws for mounting the unit to Gefen EXT-RACK-1U-GRY (available separately)
4x Self-Adhesive Rubber Feet
1x Quick-Start Guide
* Actual cascading layer count is dependent on the robustness of the HDMI source output section and the HDMI display input section. HDR reduces cascading ability.