Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GTB-UHD-HBTL: Extend HDMI, RS-232, and 2-way infrared (IR)
over a single CAT-5e/6a cable up to 130 feet, with power over line (POL)
Extends HDMI, RS-232, & Bi-Directional IR over a single CAT-5e/CAT-6A:
• 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0), up to 130 feet/40 meters (8-bit color)
• 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 30 Hz, 4:4:4), up to 130 feet/40 meters (8-bit color)
• 4K Cinema (DCI) (4096x2160 @ 24 or 30 Hz 4:4:4), up to 130 feet/40 meters (8-bit color)
• 1080p Full HD (60 Hz), up to 230 feet/70 meters (up to 12-bit Deep Color)
• Gefen recommends using CAT-5e (or better) cables
• Resolution will affect extension distance. 1080p Full HD can be extended up to 230 feet (70 meters). 4K resolutions can be extended up to 130 feet (40 meters)
• Power Over Line (POL) is a Gefen proprietary technology that provides power to the Receiver unit over a single CAT-5e (or better) cable. A power supply (included) can be connected to either the Sender or Receiver unit. Never connect a power supply to both the Sender and Receiver unit
• This product passes through the display's EDID to the source. If the display is capable of accepting Deep Color, the source must be manually configured to output 8-bit color. This is only applicable when using 4K x 2K resolutions
• This product supports sources up to 4K 300 MHz (60 Hz 4:2:0 or 30 Hz 4:4:4). It is not compatible with sources that are capable of HDR or 4K 600 MHz (60 Hz 4:4:4)
GTB-UHD-HBTL 4K Ultra-HD extender uses Gefen's implementation of the HDBaseT™ technology to extend HDMI up to 230 feet/70 meters at 1080p and up to 130 feet/40 meters at 4K, using one CAT-5e or better cable.
Resolutions up to 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 60 Hz 4:2:0) with 7.1 channels of HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless digital audio are supported.
This product provides 2-way IR extension between the Sender and the Receiver units, facilitating the control of A/V sources placed near the Sender unit and sending automation commands to the display or another device placed near the Receiver unit.
Gefen's Bi-Directional POL (Power Over Line) technology powers the Sender or the Receiver unit using the same cable that extends the HDMI signal. Only one of the two units will need a power supply. This feature simplifies installation in cases when an electrical outlet may not be available near the source or the display.
Small, low profile enclosures can be securely surface-mounted and conveniently hidden away from sight.
HDMI Features Supported
• HDMI 2.0
• HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
• 12-bit Deep Color
• LPCM 7.1, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ pass-through
• 3DTV pass-through
• CEC pass-through
• Lip Sync pass-through
Features and Benefits
• Extends 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 60Hz, 4:2:0 or @ 30Hz, 4:4:4) and bi-directional infrared over a single CAT-5e cable up to 130 feet/40 meters (8-bit color)
• Extends 4K Cinema (DCI) (4096x2160 @ 24 or 30Hz 4:4:4), and bi-directional IR over a single CAT-5e cable up to 130 feet/40 meters (8-bit color)
• Extends HDMI at 1080p Full HD and bi-directional IR over a single CAT-5e cable up to 230 feet/70 meters (up to 12-bit Deep Color)
• IR extension from Sender to Receiver and from Receiver to Sender
• Gefen bi-directional POL feature provides power to the Sender or the Receiver unit over the link cable - only one side needs external power
• Uses Gefen's implementation of HDBaseT™ technology
• Advanced EDID Management
• Locking power connector
• Surface mountable
1x Sender unit (GTB-UHD-HBTL-S)
1x Receiver unit (GTB-UHD-HBTL-R)
1x 6 foot locking HDMI cable (CAB-HD-LCK-06MM)
1x IR emitter (EXT-IREMIT)
1x IR extender (EXT-RMT-EXTIRN)
1x 24V DC power supply (EXT-PS24U1AIP or EXT-PS24U1AIP-6)
1x Quick-Start Guide (QSG-GTB-UHD-HBTL)
1. Shielded (STP) CAT-5e or CAT-6A is recommended. Unshielded (UTP) CAT-5e or CAT-6A may be acceptable depending on cable quality but is not the preferred choice. Care should always be given to keep these cables away from power lines and other sources of electromagnetic interference.
2. This product supports sources up to 4K 300 MHz (60 Hz 4:2:0 or 30 Hz 4:4:4). It is not compatible with sources that are capable of HDR or 4K 600 MHz (60 Hz 4:4:4).