Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
StarTech.com's CAT-6 snagless UTP patch cables are constructed with 24 gauge copper wire to support a broad range of Ethernet applications, such as Power over Ethernet (PoE), and feature specialized connector moldings that help prevent snags during cable runs.
Because StarTech.com uses a high quality UL listed 24 gauge insulated copper wire, its cables easily sustain the nominal voltage (48V) capability required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup and potentially equipment damage.
All of StarTech.com's CAT-6 patch cables are wired to ANSI/TIA-568-B specifications and backed by a lifetime warranty.
• Connect a gigabit hub, switch to a router or backbone
• Connecting workstations to wall plates, hubs, or switches
• Ideal for connection devices to a gigabit network
Features and Benefits
• All StarTech.com category 6 Patch cables are constructed with top quality components
• Constructed and tested, to ensure minimal Near End Crosstalk (NEXT)
• Molded snag-less connectors
• Molded strain relief prevents near connector damage
• Lifetime warranty