Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
26957: Convert a DVI-I cable for use with a VGA device
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
DVI Adapters from Cables To Go deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow.
These precision-engineered adapters are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVI-A analog configuration adapts an existing analog DVI-I cable for use with a VGA plug.
Features and Benefits
• Adapts an existing analog DVI-I cable for use with a VGA plug
• Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
• Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
• PC and Mac compatible
• Resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
• Supports analog signals
• Compatible with flat panel displays, CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV
• Meets DVI DDWG Standard
• Warranty: Lifetime
NOTE: This adapter is for analog signals only and will not fit a DVI-D cable.