Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
42394: Couple two HDMI cables and extend HDMI A/V signals
• Extend 4K HDMI (4096x2160 @ 60Hz, 4:4:4) up to 82 feet
• Extend standard HDMI (1920x1080 @ 60Hz) up to 164 feet
• Bandwidth up to 18Gbps
• Supports 3D formats
• HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision HDR
• CEC pass through
• No external power required*
• DC to USB cable for insufficient power
The HDMI in-line extender is the perfect solution for extending HDMI A/V signals over HDMI cabling. This extender is capable of supporting a 4K (4096x2160 @ 60Hz, 4:4:4) resolution at extension distances up to 82 feet and a 1080p resolution at extension distances up to 164 feet.
The female to female connector configuration makes this device easy to install and in most instances, no external power is required*. Simply connect an HDMI cable from a Blu-ray™ player, laptop or other HDMI device to the HDMI port of the extender labeled Source, and then connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI port of the extender labeled Display to an HDTV, projector, or monitor.
The HDMI in-line extender is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports exceptional 4K resolutions up to 4096x2160 @ 60hz with 4:4:4 chroma sub-sampling, handling total HDMI data rates up to 18Gbps.
* Note: Some HDMI source devices are unable to output the power required by the HDMI In-Line Extender, which results in no image being displayed. In those instances, use the included DC to USB power cable or an HDMI Voltage Inserter (42223 or 42236) may be required.