Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
26910: High performance digital DVI video cable
connects a PC to a flat panel display, a digital CRT display, a projector or an HDTV
This precision-engineered cable is fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVI-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2560x1600 pixels and allows high speed digital video transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
28 AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, and ensure high speed, error-free transmission.
Tri-shielded undermold with dual Mylar® foil and braid shield protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss.
PC and Mac compatible cable supports hot-plugging of DVI display devices.
Features and Benefits
• Dual link 24-pin digital video cable with transfer rates up to 9.9 Gbps
• Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
• 28AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
• Tri-shielded with dual Mylar® foil and braid shield reduces interference
• Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
• Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
• PC and Mac compatible
• Resolutions up to 2560x1600
• Supports digital signal only
• Compatible with flat-panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTVs
• Meets DVI DDWG standard
• Warranty: Lifetime