Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
BSNSUB-12-R: Secure and scalable cloud-based digital signage network service
BrightSign Network is an affordable and scalable subscription-based* hosted service available worldwide, providing the complete infrastructure to serve and support your digital signage network. It makes delivering remote content to one or many units a breeze, and frees you from the complexities of hosting and maintaining your own network.
BrightSign Network capabilities are user-accessible through two free applications: BrightAuthor, a free PC software application, and the BrightSign Network WebUI, a cloud-based application accessible from any browser.
BrightSign Network's Web UI
A browser-based user interface - accessible from any Internet-connected PC or Mac - that provides user-assigned access to your BrightSign Network, allowing you to schedule presentations, create basic looping playlists and feeds, manage and monitor networked units, create user accounts, and set user roles and permissions.
A PC-based software application that provides access to network management and monitoring capabilities based on user assigned permissions, as well as full access to presentation creation features, presentation publishing and scheduling.
An online template-based sign creation service that can connect to BrightSign Network, allowing you to access content for template customization and publish BrightPlates presentations to network groups.
Secure, Scalable Hosted Service
• Delivers the complete infrastructure to serve, manage and support your digital signage network.
• Frees you from the complexities of hosting and maintaining your own network.
• Provides strong, reliable security using standard web technologies.
• Scalable service, ideal for any size network
• Includes BrightPlates™ service for 4K, XD and HD players
Versatile Network Management
• Schedule and distribute presentations
• Monitor the activity and status of displays
• Create groups and manage networked players
• Perform network administrator functions
• Create and manage user accounts
• Assign user roles and permissions
Flexible Remote Access
• Access your BrightSign Network account through two free applications: the BrightAuthor PC software application and the BrightSign Network WebUI.
• Permission-based, secure user logon automatically configures user interface based on assigned roles.
Networking Enabled Models
• All LS, XD, HD and 4K models
* Each BrightSign player must have a subscription to connect to the BrightSign Network (BSN). A single subscription represents a single player's ability to connect with the BrightSign Network for a fixed amount of time.
Pricing includes: 1 GB/month of data transfer. Each additional GB of data will be charged at a rate of $4.99 per unit.