Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4K BYOD wireless presentation switch
with multiple collaboration tools and quad view, supporting a 4-source presentation
• Compatible with popular operating systems, including AirPlay*, Google Cast*, and Chrome, for wireless content sharing
• Multi-view presentation – up to four sources can be shared wirelessly in full screen / side-by-side layout
• Multiple collaboration tools – annotation, whiteboard on screen, and screen capturing
• Moderation mode – the moderator can manage and control team members' connection status and the AV content being displayed
• USB touch back – allows for seamless operation of a presentation directly from a connected touchscreen or mouse
ATEN PresentON™ VP2021 is a wireless BYOD (bring your own device) solution that enables anyone, including visitors, to easily share content from any laptop or mobile device so that participants can actively collaborate for enhanced, efficient workflows.
As a wireless BYOD solution, VP2021 is a 4K presentation switch featuring a Wi-Fi module and multiple access approaches for the essential connectivity that a successful meeting requires. It enables users to cast up to 4K content to one HDMI-enabled display and one VGA-enabled display at the same time via Wi-Fi from their laptops or mobile devices. Such wireless connectivity supports all major operating platforms, including Windows, macOS, and Android, through the dedicated ATEN Wireless Presentation Switch App. Moreover, VP2021 is compatible with AirPlay*, Google Cast*, and Chrome.
VP2021 contains various features that make it a perfect collaboration terminal. It allows up to 8 attendees to quickly enter a meeting either wirelessly or via Ethernet connection to the local network.
With the capability of displaying multiple sources simultaneously, content can be presented in full screen / side-by-side screen layouts.
When auto layout projection is enabled, the layout can be switched automatically whenever a new signal is detected.
The USB Type-C and USB Type-A ports feature touchback functionality, delivering seamless operation of a presentation directly from a connected touchscreen or mouse.
Moderation mode gives the moderator access to manage and control attendees' connection status as well as the AV content being displayed.
VP2021 features multi-view and audio out, which are designed to increase content-sharing flexibility. Moreover, it is equipped with USB touch back and moderation mode functions, allowing presenters to easily control meetings. In addition, its PoE connectivity makes installation easy. It's perfectly suited for both huddle spaces and large meeting spaces and is flexible enough for corporate or education use.
Moreover, VP2021 supports collaboration tools such as annotation, whiteboard on screen, and screen capturing, to take video conferencing and digital learning experiences to the next level.
Additional highlights include the all-metal enclosure that gives the presentation switch a sleek look while guaranteeing durability.
VP2021's support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity makes installation easier without the need for an extra power adapter.
Integration with audio amplifiers or mixing systems is made easier thanks to the audio de-embedding functionality.
VP2021 is a perfect fit for achieving seamless teamwork in any wireless meeting.
Start Quad-view Sharing in a Snap
Quad view presentations make it feasible for cross-departmental collaboration to rapidly focus on key points and cross-reference information for discussion, helping to improve workflows and efficiency.
BYOD Wireless Sharing without Limitations
Wirelessly share BYOD presentation content with ATEN software on PC, mobile apps, and web browsers; compatible with Airplay* and Google Cast* for unlimited sharing and collaboration.
Get Control on Your Side with USB Touch Back
USB Touch Back can control remote laptops with a mouse or touchscreen, allowing the speaker to take the lead in meetings and be more efficient without having to move about just to access devices.
Manage Shared Content with Moderation Mode
Moderation Mode allows presenters to easily control and manage the content shared by other participants, including muting, stopping all sharing, and disconnecting a participant.
Flexible and Clear: Audio Your Way
With 3.5 mm audio output to increase the flexibility of use, not only is meeting audio crystal clear, but also it can be integrated with the audio system to enhance the audio-visual experience.
Bringing People Together to Share Ideas
Collaboration tools allow team discussions to illustrate ideas directly on the main screen, annotate, or quickly screen capture for record-keeping to enhance team productivity.
Get More from Getting Involved
Remote View on the ATEN Presentation App lets remote participants view presentations from their own screens, save or copy the main screen, allowing them to be more immersed in the presentation.
Faster, Easier Setup Means Less Hassel
With PoE, only one network cable is needed for power and information transmission, eliminating complicated wiring and offering flexibility in space deployment and speedy installation.
• BYOD-oriented workplaces for quick discussion, brainstorming, and rapid sharing of presentations
• Work environments with a high prevalence of teamwork and cross-functional departmental collaboration
• Group discussions with a need to share presentations at the same time, such as problem-based learning (PBL) environments
• Academic research environments with a need to present different sources of information at the same time
Features and Benefits
• Up to 4K content can be output to one HDMI-enabled display and one VGA-enabled display at the same time
• Allows native content sharing from users' laptop screens though the ATEN Wireless Presentation Switch App available on Windows, macOS, and Android
• Auto layout projection – presentation layout can be switched automatically whenever a new signal is detected
• Multiple simultaneous connections – allows for up to 8 attendees to join a meeting
• Web GUI for control and configuration of the presentation switch
• Supports power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity for easier installation, eliminating the need for an additional power adapter
• HDMI audio de-embedding – enables easy integration with audio amplifiers or mixing systems
• A perfect collaboration terminal that suits any wireless video conference and digital learning application
1x VP2021 4K Wireless Presentation Switch
1x Power Adapter and Power Cord
2x WiFi Antennas
1x User Instructions
* AirPlay® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. Google Cast™ is a trademark of Google LLC. Any other brand names or marks are used for compatibility description only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.