Copyright © 2021 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
3-port USB-C DisplayPort hybrid KVMP switch
• One USB keyboard, mouse and one DisplayPort monitor control two DisplayPort computers and one USB-C device
• Superior video quality – 4096x2160 @ 60Hz and 3840x2160 @ 60Hz
• 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
• Provides USB Power Delivery 3.0 for USB-C device charging up to 45W
• Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse2, and remote port selector
CS1953, the industry's first 3-port USB-C DisplayPort hybrid KVMP switch, carries out ergonomic desktop style with the power of a KVM and the popularity of USB-C connectivity to facilitate professional and commercial workstation applications with better mobility, so as to enhance total desktop productivity. With the DisplayPort monitor set up on your desktop and access to two PCs via DisplayPort and a laptop (or other mobile device) via USB-C, you can expect a rich experience with outstanding 4K visual clarity, as well as fast switching between multiple computers and mobile flexibility.
ATEN CS1953 is a hybrid KVMP switch that integrates USB-C device and DisplayPort PC into a desktop workstation. Taking a giant step forward from prior digital-interfaced KVM models, CS1953 comes with USB Type-C functionality that transfers video, audio, data, and even provides USB Power Delivery 3.0 for USB-C device charging. That means with a single USB-C cable, users can reduce bulky cable setups and experience a better working environment.
Complying with DisplayPort 1.2 standard, CS1953 supports superior video quality up to 4K DCI (4096x2160 @ 60Hz) for premium images. In addition, its USB-C channel supports DP Alt Mode, so it can deliver DisplayPort signals and work like a standard DisplayPort connection. For added flexible usage, CS1953 can convert signals from DisplayPort to HDMI or DVI with its DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++).
Featuring these robust functionalities and an unbeatable combination of USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer speed convenience, bus-powered design, and user-friendly port switching methods including hotkeys, mouse and remote port selector etc., CS1953 allows users to keep up with the latest innovations in desktop multimedia and work smarter than ever.
USB-C for Space-Cost Efficiency
CS1953 boasts the increasingly popular USB-C interface to facilitate a plug-n-play connection to mobile devices (laptops, tablets, smartphones) without going through a docking station, making it a true space and money saver for your desktop workspace.
DisplayPort for Exceptional AV Performance
CS1953 supports DisplayPort connectivity between up to two computers, a monitor, and a mobile device (over USB-C). It brings 4K superior viewing quality to your desktop, revealing all your visual content, text and numerical digits in outstanding precision.
Plug In, Power On
By enabling the USB-C device power delivery 3.0 standard, your mobile devices start charging upon connection to CS1953, elevating your desktop productivity with even quicker mobility.
CS1953 is perfectly suited to time-critical and data-intensive operations in desktop workspaces:
CS1953 is ideal for those who need fast multi-computer switching to handle heavy data processing or verify user-interface development over high performance monitors, such as government staff, marketing professionals, sales warriors and engineers. Simply plug-n-charge your mobile devices when returning to your desktop after meetings or visiting with customers.
CS1953 is good for those who need increased productivity and high precision for multitasking between computers to monitor diverse data and indicators in trading and sales charts, such as financial and market analysts. In addition, these multi-computer setups can serve as a backup to avoid downtime and financial losses caused by potential equipment failure.
CS1953 allows users such as graphic designers and CAD engineers to switch between two computers and your USB-C mobile devices for design artwork in 4K visual quality. You can simply quick plug-n-charge your mobile devices without installing extra hardware, such as a docking station, while keeping a tidy desktop workspace.
CS1953 allows medical staff to switch between two computers for different medical work, like imaging or referencing patient records. They can examine patient's diagnostic scans in 4K precision effortless over the screen, as well as simply quick plug-n-charge mobile devices after making daily patient rounds.
Features and Benefits
• One USB keyboard, mouse and one DisplayPort monitor control two DisplayPort computers, one USB-C device and share two USB peripherals
• Provides USB Power Delivery 3.0 for USB-C device charging up to 45W1
• Supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode) which enables the USB connection to carry DisplayPort signals
• Independent switching of KVM, USB peripheral, and audio focus3
• DisplayPort 1.2 compliant
• HDCP 1.4 compliant
• Supports HD Audio3
• Supports DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++)4
• Firmware upgradeable
1x CS1953 3-Port USB-C DisplayPort hybrid KVMP switch
2x DisplayPort 1.2 Cables
2x USB 3.0 Type-A to Type-B Cables
1x USB-C Cable
3x Audio Cables
1x Remote Port Selector
1x User Instructions
1. An additional power adapter is needed on CS1953 for USB-C device charging to work.
2. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
3. HD audio through DisplayPort channel cannot be switched independently.
4. DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups. Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
5. The unit can be bus-powered by the connected KVM sources via USB ports.