Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port USB peripheral sharing switch
shares four USB peripherals among 4 computers
US424 is a 4-port USB peripheral sharing device that enables four computers to share the use of 4 USB devices – a keyboard, mouse and up to two peripheral devices. It eliminates the added expense of having a separate USB keyboard, mouse and peripheral device(s) for each computer.
US424 all-in-one design allows for a neat and tidy installation – no need to connect 4 separate USB cables to the computer, thus eliminating cable clutter.
For extra convenience, it features an external remote port selector that can simplify desktop layout, and select which computer needs to use the USB devices.
US424 is the ideal way to share USB peripherals in a multimedia office environment.
Features and Benefits
• 4 built in USB ports – all-in-one design allows for a neat and tidy installation that reduces cable clutter
• Enables four computers to share 4 USB devices – a USB keyboard, mouse and up to two peripheral devices
• Simple port selection via remote port selector for convenient switch placement
• USB 2.0 compliant
• Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux ,Mac and Sun
• LED indicators display port focus
• Overcurrent protection
• Non-powered (supports optional USB power adapter)
• Hot pluggable