Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port USB 3.1 Gen1 industrial peripheral sharing switch
shares four USB peripherals between 4 computers
• Enables 4 computers to share 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 devices
• Support port selection via remote controller or RS-422/RS-485 link through 5-pin terminal block
• Support DC 9-24V power input by terminal block
• Support Battery Charging V1.2 and over current protection
US3344I is a 4-port USB 3.1 Gen1 industrial switch that enables 4 computers to share the use USB 3.1 Gen1 devices, such as keyboard, mouse and other peripheral devices. The peripheral focus can be given to a computer manually by using push-button on the switch.
US3344I chassis and rack mountable design is suitable for industrial environment. For extra convenience, it features an external remote control port that can simplify cabling layout via traditional RS-422/RS-485 signals.
US3344I allows for a neat and tidy installation – The USB cables are bundled to save the extra cost of purchasing USB cables.
Features and Benefits
• Supports USB 3.1 Gen1 specification, maximum data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
• Multiplatform support - Windows, Mac and Linux
• LED indicators display port focus
• Metal mechanical cassis with wall mountable designs
• Support aftermarket USB M2 screw locking cable
• Hot pluggable
1x 4x4 USB 3.1 Gen1 Industrial Hub Switch
2x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-B to Type-A Cables 1.2 m
2x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-B to Type-A Cables 1.8 m
1x Remote Port Selector
1x Mounting Kit
1x Terminal Block Adapter Set (an RS-422/RS-485 and a DC terminal block adapter)
1x User Instructions