Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
2-port HDMI/USB cable KVM switch
with video Dynasync technology
CS692 HDMI USB KVM Switch links two HDMI-enabled PCs or devices to a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and HDMI display console.
CS692 switch takes a giant step forward from prior cable KVM models in the Petite series, by offering full HDMI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing (via a USB hub attached to the USB mouse port), and a firmware upgrade function that allows you to keep up with latest available versions.
Featuring an unbeatable combination of HDMI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing convenience, gaming keyboard support, and enhanced user-friendly operations, CS692 allows users to keep up with the latest innovations in desktop multimedia applications.
Features and Benefits
• One HDMI video console controls two HDMI-enabled PCs or devices
• HDMI 1.3a compatible; HDCP compatible
• Computer selection via remote port selector, hotkeys, and USB mouse
• Audio-enabled - full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
• Independent switching of the KVM and Audio focus - one computer has the KVM focus and the other the Audio focus*
• Multiplatform support - Windows, Mac, Linux
• Compact design, built-in all-in-one cables (2 x 1.2 m)
• Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200; 1080p
• Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
• Video DynaSync™ - exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
• Power on detection - if one computers is powered off, CS692 will automatically switch to the other computer
• Supports gaming and multimedia keyboards
• Supports multifunction and wireless keyboards and mice
• Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
• Mac keyboard support and emulation**
• USB 2.0 mouse port can be used for USB hub and USB peripheral sharing***
• Firmware upgradable
1x CS692 USB HDVideo/Audio KVM Switch with Remote Port Selector
2x Hotkey Stickers
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide
* HDMI audio through the HDMI monitor's built-in speakers cannot be switched independently.
** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards. Mac keyboards work only with their own computers.
*** May require an additional power adapter. To use the USB 2.0 mouse port as a USB hub, you must first disable mouse emulation mode.