Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
8-port, 19-inch dual-rail LCD USB-PS/2 console/switch
with peripheral sharing, cables included
CL5808 Slideaway™ dual-rail LCD KVM switch is a rack mountable access point that allows access to multiple PS/2 or USB based computers/servers.
An extra shared console port is provided on the rear of the CL5808 to manage the LCD KVM switch from an optional external console control method (CAT-5 extender or IP-based access).
CL5808 has a 19" LCD monitor and keyboard/touch pad modules that slide independently of each other. To maximize space in your data center, the keyboard/touch pad module slides back to "Hide Away" when not in use, while the thin profile LCD monitor rotates back - flush against the rack - allowing convenient monitoring of computer activity.
CL5808 provides quick and convenient switching to computers and servers through port selection pushbutton located on the keyboard module. Even when the keyboard module is in the retracted position you can still access the switch capabilities with the Port Up/Port Down pushbuttons located on the monitor itself.
CL5808 supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers and servers. The CL5808 also supports USB peripheral devices locally to be used with the attached computers to the KVM Switch.
A single CL5808 can control up to 8 computers. As many as 31 additional compatible KVM switches can be daisy chained together, so that up to 256 computers can all be controlled from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse console.
Features and Benefits
• Integrated KVM console with 19" LCD in a Dual Rail housing
• Space saving technology - up to two consoles (one bus) control up to 8 computers
• Daisy-chain up to 31 additional units*– control up to 256 computers from two consoles (one bus)
• Dual Interface - supports computers and console with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
• Supports USB peripherals for computers connected to the top tier
• LCD module rotates up to 120 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
• Console Lock - enables the console drawer to remain securely locked away in position when not in use
• Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
• Supports multimedia USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and USB) for smooth switching and simultaneous booting of multiple computers even when the console focus is elsewhere
• Extra console port - manage computers in the LCD KVM switch from an external console (monitor, USB keyboard, and USB mouse)
• Supports external USB mouse
• Superior video quality - supports resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz
• No software required - convenient computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD) menus
• Auto-senses station's position on daisy chained installations; no need for manual dip switch setting; front panel led indicates station's position
• Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
• Two level password security - only authorized users can view and control computers
• LCD power button helps save energy and prolong display's life
• Supports one administrator and four user accounts with separate profiles
• Auto Scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
• Broadcast support - commands from the keyboard can be broadcast to all available computers on the installation
• Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
• Beeper on/off via hotkey and OSD
• Firmware upgrades to all the chained KVM switches at the same time via the daisy chain cable
1x CL5808 KVM Switch
1x Standard Rack Mounting Kit
2x 2L5301UP 4 ft. USB/PS2 Combo KVM cable
4x 2L5302UP 6 ft. USB/PS2 Combo KVM cable
2x 2L5303UP 10 ft. USB/PS2 Combo KVM cable
1x 5-in-1 Console Cable
1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
1x Power Cord
1x Grounding Wire
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide
* With compatible KVM switches: ACS1208A, ACS1216A, CS1708A, CS1716A