Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
19-inch dual-rail LCD console with USB and PS/2 compatibility
in a 1U space-saving rack-mount housing
CL5800N is a series of KVM Console modules featuring an integrated 19-inch LCD panel, a full size 105 key keyboard, and touch pad in a 1U rack-mounted package.
To maximize space in your data center the CL5800N’s LCD and keyboard/touch pad modules slide independently of each other. The keyboard/touch pad tray slides back to "hide away" when not in use, while the thin profile LCD monitor rotates back – flush against the rack – allowing convenient monitoring of computer activity. The tray is equipped with a key lock to prevent unauthorized tampering.
For added convenience, ports for an external PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse as well as a monitor are provided on the rear panel, and an additional USB mouse port is located on the front of the unit.
Features and Benefits
• Integrated KVM console with a 19-inch LCD monitor in a dual rail housing with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U high system rack
• Dual rail design allows LCD monitor and keyboard/touch pad modules to operate independently
• Supports an external console with either PS/2 or USB connectors
• Dual interface - supports computers and KVM switches with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
• Additional hot-pluggable USB mouse port on front panel
• Built-in power supply
• High video resolution: up to 1280x1024 @ 75Hz
• Compatible with all ATEN KVM switches and most other KVM switches
• Adjustable depth to fit within the rack
• Firmware upgradeable
• Console lock - enables the console drawer to remain securely locked away in position when not in use
1x CL5800NN Dual Rail LCD PS2/USB Console
1x Standard Rack Mount Kit
1x Custom KVM Cable
1x Power Cord
1x Grounding Wires
1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide