Copyright © 2021 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4x4 True 4K Ultra-HD HDMI scaling matrix switch and video wall
with fast seamless switching
• Seamless Switch™ – features close-to-zero second switching for continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions*
• FrameSync – prevents image tearing by synchronizing the scaler output frame rate to the input signal frame rate
• 4K scaler – features a 4K video scaler to convert input resolutions to the optimum display resolutions
• Video wall – allows you to create custom video wall layouts via intuitive web GUI*
• Multiple Control Methods – system management via front-panel pushbuttons, IR, RS-232 control, and Ethernet connection for web GUI or Telnet
True 4K Pro AV solutions with High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology is the trend of high-definition video that delivers the ultimate visual experience with exceptional sharp and vibrant video quality. ATEN's VM6404HB True 4K HDMI matrix switch with scaler is compatible with True 4K video resolutions of 4096x2160 / 3840x2160 @ 60Hz (4:4:4) and HDR, guaranteeing crystal-clear images across four displays.
ATEN's VM6404HB 4K HDMI matrix switch with scaler is compatible with the two latest 4K video resolution standards: 3840x2160 and 4096x2160. VM6404HB provides powerful HD processing to produce 4K resolutions across four displays with crystal clear images.
VM6404HB supports 4K @ 60Hz, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, and features Seamless Switch™ that employs an FPGA matrix architecture that ensures continuous video streams, real-time control, and stable signal transmissions. With a built-in high-performance scaler, VM6404HB easily converts various input resolutions into various output display resolutions, giving viewers the best video and picture quality across all displays.
The switch also integrates video wall functionality with an easy-to-use web GUI that lets you create 8 connection profiles that can be customized into different video wall layouts.
VM6404HB is an ideal solution for applications that require multiple HDMI displays with multiple HDMI sources to be conveniently set up – such as for stage presentations, digital classroom, video conference rooms, and any installation that requires real-time synchronization.
Smooth and Seamless Viewing Experience
VM6404HB's built-in FPGA design unifies video formats and provides continuous video streams, real-time switching, and stable signal transmissions. It is capable of high-speed switching between all input and output ports – supporting TMDS high data transfer rates of up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4) to minimize latency.
VM6404HB is built in with video wall functionality that allows you to customize display layouts and keep up to 8 connection profiles using an intuitive web GUI which has won the Red Dot Interface Design award. Through profile setup, multiple displays can be easily configured as a single large screen to show video in various layouts – to see "what you want, how you want it".
VM6404HB is equipped with a high-performance 4K scaling engine that converts various input resolutions into the display's native resolution, giving viewers the best picture and video quality. Inputs with low resolutions are scaled perfectly to the best fit, so that video playback is smooth and pleasant. In addition, the premium scaling engine offers a range of aspect settings that automatically adjusts the picture ratio for maximum viewing comfort.
Features and Benefits
• 4x4 HDMI input/output connections
• True 4K resolutions – handles uncompressed video resolutions up to 4096x2160 / 3840x2160 @ 60Hz (4:4:4)
• True 4K EDID Expert – selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display, and use of the best resolutions across different screens
• Audio-enabled – HDMI audio can be extracted to stereo audio
• HDMI (3D, Deep color, True 4K)
• HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support
• ESD protection for HDMI
• Rack-mountable (1U design)
1x VM6404HB matrix switch
1x Power Cord
1x IR Remote Control
1x IR Receiver
1x Mounting Kit
1x User Instructions
Cables not included
1.When Seamless Switch™ is enabled, 3D, Deep Color, or interlace (i.e., 1080i) formats will not be supported. To use these formats, make sure to disable Seamless Switch™.
2. Videos may not display within range when Seamless Switch™ or Video Wall is enabled, in which case please adjust the display settings on your device.