Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Laptop USB Console Adapter
A direct laptop-to-server connection for easy access to repair a computer system, eliminating the need to move around a large and heavy crash cart
Read more below...
The world's smallest, portable laptop USB console crash-cart adapter
Turn your laptop into a mobile console in a few seconds. CV211 laptop USB console adapter provides a direct laptop-to-computer connection for fast and easy remote desktop access with no software to install. High efficiency in a compact design, CV211 offers bi-directional file transfers, hotkey macros, video recording and screenshots through a USB 2.0 and VGA cable.
Direct desktop "access on the go" has never been easier. ATEN's CV211 USB Laptop Console Adapter provides an effortless Laptop-to-Computer connection for quick and easy remote desktop access - no additional software required. CV211 gives you complete control with the tools you need to troubleshoot IT issues, all in a small portable adapter.
CV211 turns your laptop into a mobile console, eliminating the need to move around a large and heavy crash cart, making it an ideal solution for IT engineers to repair a computer system when the Internet fails.
ATEN CV211 connects a laptop directly to any server giving you instant access to perform data maintenance and local operations for quick troubleshooting, updating, service and repair. Additionally, BIOS level access gets you into a server's BIOS during hardware and operating system failures. In this mobile age, this solution significantly reduces maintenance time for IT engineers and administrators, especially when no Internet access is available or permitted.
The innovative virtual media function provides file application, OS patching and software installations, as well as diagnostic testing through CV211's intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) which provides easy operation and fast remote access. The GUI console window can be adjusted to the exact size and resolution of the remote computer's desktop by re-sizing the pane automatically, or you can manually adjust the window size as you see fit. This allows you to view the server's entire desktop without needing to use a scroll bar.
In addition, the unique cable clip design is utilized for easy tidying up of disorganized cables while CV211 is being used and transported. CV211 is recommended as a portable direct connect server access troubleshooting device for IT professionals.
A compact design makes CV211 easy to carry, and its unique clip keeps cables neat and tidy while in use or in storage.
Provides full functionality with bi-directional file transfers, hotkey macros, video recording and image capture, while a convenient toolbar facilitates ease of operation.
Direct, on-site, plug-and-play access to the target computer with no software installation required on either side.
With its rich feature set, CV211 is recommended for harsh environments, production lines, kiosks, cell sites and more.
Features and Benefits
• USB console adapter for direct laptop-to-computer remote access
• Bi-directional file transfers between the laptop and target computer
• Supports analogue video resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz
• Virtual media enables file applications, OS patching, software installation and diagnostic testing
• Video recording and image capture feature saves a record of remote operations for future training and troubleshooting
• BIOS level access - gets you into a server's BIOS during hardware and operating system failures
• Mouse DynaSync™ - automatically synchronizes the laptop and target computer's mouse movements
• On-screen keyboard with multi-language support
• Supports hotkey macros - define keystrokes that execute specific actions on the target computer to complete tasks efficiently and accurately
• Toolbar helps users easily operate all the functions from a single-click control panel within the remote view window
• Desktop scaling - user can adjust the size/resolution of the Remote desktop window by size or ratio
• Supports hot-plugging
• Plug-and-Play - no software installation required
• Firmware upgradable
• Unique cable clip design to get cables under control
CV211KIT01 supports DisplayPort and HDMI connectors via included adapters.