Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
HDMI over IP
Extend, split, switch, create video wall and daisy chain 4K or 1080p AV connections over a LAN from point-to-point to many-to-many setups without distance limitations
Read more below...
4K or 1080p HDMI over IP
for extending AV connections over a LAN from a simple point-to-point to a multi-point to multi-point setup without distance limitations; offering multi-functionality in extension, splitting, matrix switching, video wall and daisy chain applications
• Extends AV connections from a simple point-to-point to a multi-point to multi-point setup via LAN
• Delivers visually lossless high-quality video up to 4K @ 60Hz 4:2:0 or 4K @ 30Hz 4:4:4 or 1080p @ 60Hz
• Daisy chaining - Connects multiple displays through a single port
• Video wall support
• USB Connectivity - USB port (USB 2.0) allows for connection of devices such as keyboard, mouse, flash drive, printer, and other USB peripherals
ATEN VE89xx video over IP system delivers visually lossless 4K AV signals with low latency over long distance via a local network of standard Gigabit network switch.
VE89xx provides an effective, easy-to-use, and economical digital signage solution with the following features and advantages that directly address the challenges system integrators encounter when implementing AV over IP systems:
• Limitless scalability and flexibility
• No complicated IP setup
• No additional server PCs or software required
• Go further for less with daisy chaining
Engineered to meet today's demands of large scale, multi-display, 4K signal transmission, and designed to be easy to set up and operate, VE89xx video over IP system is an ideal product for a wide range of environments, such as trade shows, airports, university campuses, conference centers, and shopping centers.
Lightweight Compression with Ultra-low Latency
• Delivers visually lossless high-quality video up to 4K @ 60 Hz 4:2:0 and 4K @ 30 Hz 4:4:4
• Ensures stunning quality video using ATEN advanced video lossless compression technology
• EDID Expert™ selects the optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and the best video resolution across different screens
Limitless Scalability and Flexibility
From a simple point-to-point setup, to hundreds of endpoints, VE8950 offers flexibility, scalability and multi-functionality in extender, splitter, matrix switch, and video wall applications.
• Extends AV connections from a simple point-to-point to a multi-point to multi-point setup via LAN without distance limitations
• Offers multi-functionality in extender, splitter, matrix switch, video wall and daisy chain applications
• Mix and match 4K displays and 1080p screens. The built-in scaler automatically scales up incoming video signals to match the maximum resolution of the connected display devices
No Complicated IP Setup
VE8950 allows you to effortlessly switch input sources via top panel pushbuttons/ID display and offers simple configuration that requires no extensive IT experience.
• Simple configuration that requires no extensive IT experience or extra learning
• Effortlessly switches among input sources via top panel pushbuttons
No Additional Server PCs or Software Required
Effortlessly manage your AV over IP system by logging in to any system or transmitter from the web GUI.
• Supports web GUI for device management
• No additional server PCs, control boxes, or software/drivers are needed
Go Further for Less with Daisy Chaining*
Easily expand your AV network coverage without cable clutter or extra network switches while also lowering per-port costs.
• Connects multiple displays through a single port to utilize every port of the network switch and maximize their value
• Easily expandable - cabling and system deployment is easy with no huge network switches and fewer cables needed
• Perfect for large-scale deployment covering hundreds of meters, such as hotel facilities, airports, university campuses, stations, shopping malls, and exhibition centers
Video Wall Support
• Supports up to 8x8 video wall (64 displays)
• Supports horizontal or vertical (90° rotation) display orientation
• Easily switches layout profi les, preview and drag-and-drop video sources via the intuitive web GUI
Embedded / De-embedded Audio Support
• Separate audio signal can be embedded into the HDMI stream
• Audio stream can be extracted from the HDMI stream and delivered as a separate audio signal
Multiple Control Channels
• Multiple control methods - the system can be managed via Ethernet or top-panel pushbuttons
• USB connectivity - USB port (USB 2.0) allows for connection of devices such as keyboard, mouse, flash drive, printer, and other USB peripherals
• Bi-directional IR channel - IR transmission is processed one way at a time
• RS-232 channel - bi-directional RS-232 serial port allows for connection of peripherals such as touch screens and bar code scanners