Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
VGA EDID emulator
ATEN VC010 is a VGA EDID emulator, which is designed to emulate and store the EDID of a video display, providing constant and reliable EDID data for the a VGA source device to efficiently optimize video resolution.
ATEN VGA EDID emulator is a convenient tool that ensures smooth viewing experience for any video installation. The EDID emulator provides three flexible methods for selecting and switching between EDID Modes:
• Default Mode
• Programming Mode, and
• Learning Mode
It comes with an easy-to-use EDID wizard that allows users to quickly view, store and manage EDID settings.
Features and Benefits
• Superior video quality – HDTV resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (1920x1080); VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA and WUXGA (1920x1200)
• EDID wizard – allows a user an easy way to manage EDID settings
• EDID mode selection – Default, Learning , Programming
• Automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
• Signaling rates up to 2.25 Gbits in support of 1080p display
• LED indication of video source devices
• Supports wide screen
• Supports hot-plugging
• Non-Powered (If the video source is not receiving enough power an external power cord should be connected)