Copyright © 2022 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
VGA EDID emulator
• EDID built-in - Stores ATEN standard EDID information in device
• substitutes as a monitor at the site where the computer/video source is located
• Superior video quality - up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz, 1366x768 @ 60Hz
• USB Powered - No need for an external power adapter
2A-130G VGA EDID emulator is designed for ATEN KVM extender or video extender installations that do not utilize a local monitor at the site where the computer/video source is located.
2A-130G emulates and stores a default ATEN EDID (Extended Display Identification Information) setting in a non-volatile memory. This means the computer/video source can still "see" the display, even though it is not directly connected.
2A-130G is suitable for any ATEN KVM or video extender installation where a monitor is not required at the local site, providing a simple, cost-saving, and convenient solution for display-related boot-up problems.
Features and Benefits
• ATEN standard EDID supports all popular resolutions
• No software required - Eliminates incompatibility and installation issues; no need to configure
• Compatible Extenders: CE774, CE775, CE700A, CE750, CE770, CE800B,CE350, CE370, CE250A, CE252, VE150A, VE170, VE200, VE300T,VE500T
• Compatible Splitters (Connect to Port 1): VS132A/134A/138A, VS92A/94A/98A, VS82/84/88, VS0116, VS132, VS102, VS1204T, VS1208T, VS1504T, VS1508T