Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
True 4K HDMI EDID emulator adapter
with "Learn" button
• Effectively learns and saves the EDID from the connected HDMI display via single pushbutton and relays it to the video source
• HDMI 2.0 (3D, Deep Color, True 4K)
• HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Superior video quality – up to 4K (3840x2160 @ 60Hz 4:4:4)
• LED indicators to show device status
As a true 4K HDMI EDID emulator adapter , VC081A is designed to emulate and store one set of the EDID from the connected display while facilitating 4K video transmission. By learning the EDID from the HDMI display and relaying it to the video source, VC081A helps to eliminate video communication problems that occur due to the EDID data synchronization failure between the HDMI video source and the connected display.
This adapter contains a unique "Learn Button Switch" to allow EDID to be effectively learned and saved. Once the EDID is learned, VC081A can be used to keep a PC or server awake from a remote location over IP instead of the monitor.
VC081A is an ideal device for avoiding blank or blink display issues led by communication errors between sources and displays when integrating a Pro AV system.
Features and Benefits
• Manages EDID communication between connected devices
• Powered by HDMI source
• Compact and lightweight design