Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Dual-view DVI, USB and audio HDBaseT™ 2.0 KVM extender over CAT-6/6a
up to 300 feet, with RS-232 serial functionality
ATEN CE624 USB DVI dual-view HDBaseT™ 2.0 KVM extender integrates HDBaseT™ 2.0 technologies to provide the most reliable transmission of video, audio, USB and RS-232 signals available on the market.
CE624 can extend two DVI displays and USB 2.0 signals up to 300 feet from the source using a single CAT-6/6 cable. CE624 is also equipped with USB connectors which allow you to extend any USB device between the units. The USB functionality provides not only peripheral sharing but also provides support for touch panel control and file transfer*.
CE624 delivers high-quality DVI dual-view video, PCM 2-channel digital audio, USB 2.0 and RS-232 signals up to 330 feet from the source computer using a single CAT-6/6a cable.
CE624 allows access to a computer from a remote console (USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse). Because it allows access to a computer from a remote console, the CE624 is perfect for use in any type of installation where you need to place the console where it is conveniently accessible, but you want the equipment to reside in a safe location - away from the dust and dirt of the factory floor, or the harsh environmental influence of a construction site. This allows users to deploy system equipment over large distances.
With a simple cable installation supporting various signals, CE624 is ideal for applications where convenient remote access is required - in places such as transportation control centers, medical facilities, shopping malls, industrial kiosks and warehouses, extended workstations and for syncing files and folders between portable and desktop computers.
CE624 is useful for control and security purposes, where you can have the system unit in a secure area at the same time that you put the console in the most convenient location for user access. This is ideal for managing highly confidential data systems.
Setup is as easy as can be - simply connect the computer to the Local unit; run the CAT-6/6 cable to the Remote unit; plug the remote console into the Remote unit.
HDBaseT™ 2.0 connectivity technology
• Long Reach mode to extend a KVM installation up to 500 feet @1080p
• Signal detection LED to indicate the HDBaseT™ connection status on the remote unit
• Transmission of uncompressed 2 channel PCM digital audio
• EDID buffer for smooth power-up and the highest quality display
• Enhanced bit error detection and correction to resist signal interference during high-quality video transmissions
Long distance superior video quality
• HDBaseT™ Standard mode up to 1920x1200 @ 300 feet
• HDBaseT™ Long Reach mode up to 1920 x 1080 @ 500 feet
Features and Benefits
• Uses a single CAT-6/6a cable to connect the local and remote units
• Allows DVI dual-view access to a computer and KVM control from a remote console
• Superior video quality - up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz and 1080p @ 60Hz
• HDBaseT™ 2.0 connectivity technology
• 2-channel PCM digital audio
• HDCP 2.2 compatible
• Supports wide screen formats
• RS-232 serial ports - connect to a serial terminal, or serial devices such as touch screens and barcode scanners
• USB 2.0 - supports transparent USB 2.0 signals and true plug-and play (no software or drivers required)*
• Supports Long Reach mode for transmissions up to 500 feet @ 1080p; switches between HDBaseT™ Standard and Long Reach modes in a snap
• Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV)
• EDID expert - selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up and the highest quality display
• Supports PC Wakeup function via pushbutton or hotkey
• Plug-and-play - no software installation required
• Easy installation rack mounting kit
• Firmware upgradeable
1x CE624L USB DVI dual-view HDBaseT 2.0 KVM extender (Local unit)
1x CE624R USB DVI dual-view HDBaseT 2.0 KVM extender (Remote unit)
2x DVI-D cables (1.8m)
1x Pink audio jack cable sets (1.8m)
1x Green audio jack cable sets (1.8m)
1x USB cable (1.8m)
2x Power adapters
8x Foot pads
2x Mounting kits
1x User instructions
* CE624 supports a maximum combined USB transfer rate of 30 Mbps for attached USB devices.