Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Dual-view DVI, USB and audio KVM extender over CAT-5e
up to 200 feet, with RS-232 serial functionality
CE604 is a DVI USB-based KVM extender that features dual-view functionality, which enables the video output to seamlessly display on two monitors. With RS-232 serial functionality, it allows access to a computer system from a remote console up to 200 feet (60m) away. CE604 is built for control and security purposes, and is targeted towards financial and industrial markets.
CE604 is equipped with an RS-232 serial channel that connects to a serial terminal or to serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners. In addition, it supports an advanced PC Wake Up feature, which allows you to simply press a pushbutton from the remote dual-view console to wake a PC at the local site. CE604 eliminates the need for traveling back and forth between the local computer and remote console, making it an efficient and flexible solution.
CE604 is ideal for applications that require the console to be in a conveniently accessible location, while the system equipment needs to reside in a safe place - away from dust, dirt and harsh environmental influences. It also provides a cost-effective way of keeping sensitive data, such as financial and personal information, safe in a heavily secured data center, while still allowing remote access to users.
Features and Benefits
• Local and Remote units connect at distances up to 200 feet (60m) using two CAT-5e cables
• Transmit speaker, keyboard, mouse, DDC and one DVI via one CAT-5 cable; RS-232, microphone and another DVI by adding a second CAT-5e cable
• Supports dual-view video source transmission (one PC with two video output ports)
• Audio enabled – supports stereo speakers and microphone
• Supports real DDC bypass and ATEN default EDID technology – set up various configurations via hotkeys
• Supports PC wakeup function via one pushbutton or hotkey
• RS-232 serial channel – connect to a serial terminal, or serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners (Baud Rate up to 9600 bps)
• Compatible with other ATEN dual-view KVM devices, such as CS1642A/ CS1644A and CS1762A/CS1764A
• Superior video quality – up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz at 100 feet (30m); 1024x768 @ 60 Hz at 200 feet (60m)
• Manual compensation control to adjust video signal quality in order to compensate for distance
• Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV) and 2KV surge protection
1x CE604L (Local Unit)
1x CE604R (Remote Unit)
1x USB DVI KVM Cable Set
1x DVI Cable
2x Power Adapters
1x Mounting Kit
1x User Instructions