Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
USB-VGA dual-view KVM extender (1000 feet)
with audio and deskew
ATEN CE775 dual-view KVM extender with Deskew function allows access to a computer system from a remote dual-view console up to 1000 feet (300m) away. The dual view function provides support for two displays, allowing the video output to seamlessly display on two monitors.
Its advanced PC Wake - Up feature that allows you simply uses a pushbutton from the remote dual view console to wake a PC at the local site via RS-232, no need to go to the local site to wake up the PC.
CE775 eliminates the need for traveling back and forth between the local computer and remote console, efficient and flexible.
Use the improved built-in front panel tuners to easily adjust the picture quality. In addition, you can automatically synchronize the time delay of RGB signals in order to compensate for distance, easy and fast than ever.
Features and Benefits
• Dual View support - connect two screens to transmit two video output signals to a remote site up to 1000 feet (300m) awayusing inexpensive CAT-5e/6 cables
• Dual console operation - control your system from both the local and remote USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
• Deskew Function – automatically synchronizes the time delay of RGB signals to compensate for distance
• PC Wakeup support - from the remote console, simply use a pushbutton to wake a computer at the local site via RS-232
• Superior video quality – 1920x1200 @ 60Hz (500 feet, 150m), 1280x1024 @ 60Hz (1000 feet, 300m)
• Gain/Compensation control – adjusts signal strength in order to compensate for distance
• On Screen Display – conveniently adjust video quality with the intuitive OSD menu system
• RS-232 Channel – allow you to connect to a serial terminal, or serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners
• Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV)
• Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation*
• Supports wide screen formats**
1x CE775L USB KVM Extender (Local Unit)
1x CE775R USB KVM Extender (Remote Unit)
1x VGA Cable
1x USB KVM Cable Set
2x Power Adapters
1x Mounting Kit
1x User Instructions
* 1. PC keyboard combinations emulate Sun/Mac keyboards
* 2. Sun/Mac keyboards only work with their own computers
** The EDID data for a widescreen is sent from the local video output port. For widescreen modes and displays connect the monitor to the local video output port or use an ATEN EDID emulator.