Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port dual-view, dual-link DVI-USB KVM switch
with audio support and peripheral sharing, cables included
CS1644A 4-Port USB DVI Dual-View KVMP switch is a multi-application device that integrates a 4-port KVM switch with 2-port USB hub. The newest version now supports quad-view functionality with two dual view KVM switches connected. CS1644A features multi-view capabilities, which allow two switches to be daisy chained for a dual, triple, or quadview display across multi-monitor installations.
CS1644A supports advanced nVidia 3D Vision ready 120Hz 3D displaying, allowing you to manage various 3D visual effects. It allows you to manipulate all connected computers from a single console to save resources and work space. It enables each computer to access connected peripherals on a one-computer-at-a-time basis, making it ideal for users who need delicate visual effects and multi-tasking on several computers.
CS1644A is perfect for graphic designers, banking and financial consultants, gamers and medical professionals-demanding a high quality switch that provides stunning color, clarity and functionality.
Features and Benefits
• One dual-screen USB console controls two/four dual-screen computers and two additional USB devices
• Multi-View Display – Easily connect two CS1644A units for a second dual-screen setup controlled through a single connection
• Superior video quality – 2560x1600 at 60Hz (DVI dual-link); 3D displays up to 1920x1200 at 120Hz (DVI single-link)
• Supports widescreen resolutions
• Independent switching of KVM, USB, and audio focus
• DVI digital and analog monitor support – fully compliant with DVI specifi cations
• HDCP compliant
• Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux*, Mac, Sun, and FreeBSD
• Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation**
• Video DynaSync, exclusive ATEN technology, to eliminate boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
• Three year warranty
1x CS1644A 4-Port USB DVI Dual View KVMP Switch
8x Custom DVI-D Dual Link Cable Sets
1x Power Adapter
1x User Instructions
* Supports Linux Kernel 2.6 and higher. CS1644A has a builtin USB 2.0 hub, so will not support PCs or OS that do not support USB 2.0.
** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards.
** Mac keyboards only work with their own computers.