Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
2-Port audio/video matrix switch (2-in, 2-out)
ATEN's VS0202 Audio/Video Matrix Switch integrates a video switch and a video splitter, and a speaker together.
When the regular video splitter can only distribute a single video signal to multi-monitors and the regular video switch just shows a single video signal at one time, VS0202 allows video and audio signals from 2 separate computers to be routed to 2 monitors, projectors, and speakers independently.
VS0202 is also a signal booster. It allows you to extend the signal transfer distance up about 210 feet with excellent video quality.
To provide more outputs, VS0202 can be cascaded itself or regular video splitter (2 levels) for various applications.
VS0202 is ideal for presentations and applications where information from multiple computers is being delivered to multiple destinations.
Features and Benefits
• Each of the 2 video outs can toggle between Source1 and Source2 using front panel push buttons
• Duplicate and enhance video signals to up to 210 ft. (max.)
• Audio enabled
• OS Compatibility: DOS, Windows, LINUX, Mac OS 8.6/9/10 and SUN Solaris 8/9
• Simultaneous Monitor Display
• Supports high resolution- up to 1600 X 1200 @ 60Hz
1x Video Switch
1x Power Adapter
1x VGA Cable 6.0 ft. (1.8m)
1x User Guide