Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
HDMI over single CAT-5 extender with PoH
supporting Ultra HD/4K and power over HDBaseT up to 230 feet
VE802 HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Extender extends an HDBaseT signal up to 230 feet from the HDBaseT source using one CAT-5e/6/6a cable.
VE802 supports RS-232 and IR signaling passthrough, allowing you to control the HDMI source device from the remote unit (VE802R) while also granting access to the HDMI display device from the local unit (VE802T). IR signals can also be extended in both directions.
VE802 features Power over HDBaseT (PoH) which can send power over CAT-5e/6/6a cable without an additional power supply.
VE802 is HDMI (3D, Deep Color,4k) and HDCP compatible.
VE802 is perfect for a digital entertainment center or any installation that requires superior video quality.
Features and Benefits
• HDBaseT Connectivity – extends an HDMI connection over a long distance via one CAT-5e/6/6a cable
• HDBaseT Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high-quality video transmission using HDBaseT technology
• PoH (Power over HDBaseT) – supplies power from Transmitter to Receiver over a long distance via one CAT-5e/6/6a cable
• Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows you to connect to serial terminals or serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners
• Bi-directional IR channel – IR transmission is processed one direction at a time
• Rack- Mountable
1x VE802T/R HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Extender with POH
1x Power Adapter (VE802T)
1x IR Transmitter
1x IR Receiver
2x Terminal Blocks
1x User Instructions