Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port, 4K-Cinema, DisplayPort MST USB KVMA/KVMP switch
supporting 4096x2160 @ 60Hz, audio and USB 3.0 peripheral sharing with Power On Detection and Multi-Stream Transport (MST) hub
• Built-in Multi-Stream Transport (MST) hub allows dual displays (DisplayPort / HDMI) from a single DisplayPort source
• Supports superior video quality - 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096x2160 @ 60 Hz); 4-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer speeds
• Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, USB mouse, and RS-232 commands
• DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) technology supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter
CS1924M 4-port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP™ switch takes a giant leap forward in KVM switch functionality by combining a KVM switch with a DisplayPort video interface, 4-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, MST hub and 2.1 channel audio for rich bass in surround sound. DisplayPort technology provides a 4K Ultra-HD @ 60 Hz and 4K DCI @ 60 Hz resolution that displays the most vivid high-definition images available while pumping out premium sound for music, movies, and games.
As a KVM switch with built-in MST hub, CS1924M allows users to access two or four DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and DisplayPort or HDMI monitor console. Incorporating the latest Multi-Stream Transport (MST) technology, CS1924M 4-port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP™ switch is the world's first DisplayPort KVM switch with a built-in MST hub. CS1924M enables users to adopt two console displays from a single DisplayPort 1.2 video source, providing an extended desktop mode and splitter mode at resolutions up to 4K for multitasking across two displays while reducing bulky cable connections. CS1924M's built-in MST hub can receive DisplayPort™ 1.2 signals from the source device and split it to independently route the video signal to multiple monitors.
In addition to the front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and RS-232, CS1924M offers the latest mouse port-switching functionality which allows a doubleclick of the scroll-wheel to change ports.
A Power On Detection feature also ensures that if one computer is powered off, CS1924M will automatically switch ports to the next powered-on computer.
To meet the ever-increasing demand for high-speed peripheral data transmissions, CS1924M integrates a USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub to deliver unprecedented data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps - allowing you to maximize multitasking operations. The 4-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub provides SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer speeds to all connected peripherals. The unit's independent (asynchronous) switching feature, allows the KVM focus to be on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer - such as a print server, modem splitter, etc.
The unique independent switching feature allows the KVM switch's focus to be on one computer while its USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer such as a print server or splitter. Additionally, the switch allows you to share the audio from each of the connected computers and even allows HD audio transmitted through a DisplayPort source.
Featuring an unbeatable combination of ultra high 4K resolutions, a next generation USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub and enhanced, user-friendly operations, CS1924M provides the latest innovations in desktop KVM technology. With a rich feature set, CS1924M is designed to exceed the requirements such as excellent video quality and ultra-fast data transmission speed for gaming, graphic design, animation, and video-editing applications.
World's First DisplayPort KVM Switch with Built-in MST Hub
• One USB keyboard/mouse and DisplayPort or HDMI monitor control 2 computers and 2 USB peripherals
• Built-in Multi-Stream Transport (MST) hub allows dual displays (DisplayPort / HDMI) from a single DisplayPort source *
• Supports MST Mode, Splitter Mode, and Single Port Mode
• 4-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer speeds
• DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) technology supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter **
• Firmware upgradeable
• Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without powering down the switch
Remarkable Audio/Video Experience
• Superior video quality - 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096x2160 @ 60 Hz)
• DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDCP compliant
• Supports HD audio through DisplayPort ***
• Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
• Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse ****, and RS-232 commands
• Independent switching of KVM, USB hub, and audio focus
• Power On Detection - if a computer is powered off, CS1924M automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
• Auto scan mode for monitoring all computers
• Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboards
• Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
• Multi-platform support - Windows, Mac and Linux
• Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboards
1x 4-port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP™ switch
2x DisplayPort 1.2 Cables (1.5 m / 5 feet)
2x USB cables (USB 3.0 Type-A to Type-B; 1.8 m / 6 feet)
4x Audio cables (1.8 m / 6 feet)
1x Power adapter
1x User instructions
* MST (Multi-Stream Transport) requires either monitors that are capable of DisplayPort 1.2 daisy-chaining, or use of a powered DisplayPort MST Hub. A DisplayPort v1.1a display can be the last display in a DisplayPort v1.2 chain. The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant
** DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups.
Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
*** HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
**** Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.