Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port, 4K/Ultra-HD, DisplayPort USB KVMA/KVMP switch
supporting 3840x2160 @ 30Hz, audio and USB 3.0 peripheral sharing with Power On Detection
CS1914 4-port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVM switch takes a giant leap forward in KVM switch functionality by combining a KVM switch with a DisplayPort video interface, 2-port USB hub and 2.1 channel audio support for rich bass in surround sound. ATEN CS1914 4-port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVM switch provides the latest innovations in desktop KVM switching technology for the increasing demand of higher video quality and transfer speeds on modern computers. ATEN CS1914 offers unprecedented performance of delivering 4K resolution, the next generation USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates and enhanced user-friendly operations.
DisplayPort technology provides a 4K Ultra-HD @ 30Hz resolution that displays the most vivid high-definition images available while pumping out premium sound for music, movies, and games.
As a KVM switch, CS1914 allows users to access two DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor console. Doing so with ease, CS1914 provides three convenient switching methods - using front panel pushbuttons, mouse, or hotkeys for flexible access to any computer connected to the installation. In addition to the front panel pushbuttons and hotkeys, CS1914 offers the latest mouse port-switching functionality which allows a double-click of the mouse's scroll-wheel to change ports.
With a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, CS1914 SuperSpeed 5 Gbps transfer rates to all connected peripherals. The unique independent switching feature allows the KVM control to focus on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer - such as a print server, modem splitter, etc.
A Power On Detection feature also ensures that if one computer is powered off, CS1914's will automatically switch ports to the next powered-on computer.
Featuring an unbeatable combination of ultra high 4K resolutions, a next generation USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub and enhanced, audio sharing and user-friendly operations, CS1914 provides the latest innovations in desktop KVM switching technology. With its rich feature set, the CS1914 is designed to surpass all requirements in graphic design, animation, and video-editing applications, such as CAD/CAM (computer aided design/manufacturing).
Features and Benefits
• 4-port DisplayPort KVMA/KVMP switch with USB 3.1 Gen1 hub and 2.1 surround sound audio
• One USB console controls 2 computers and 2 USB peripherals
• Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and mouse*
• Independent switching of KVM, USB, and audio focus
• Superior video quality - 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 30Hz)
• 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
• DisplayPort 1.1 compliant, HDCP compliant
• Supports HD audio through DisplayPort**
• Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
• Power On Detection - if a computer is powered off, CS1914 automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
• Dual-Mode DisplayPort technology (DP++) supports HDMI and DVI signals via an externally powered DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter ***
• Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without powering down the switch
• Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboard
• Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
• Multi-platform support - Windows, Mac and Linux
• Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboards
• Mac keyboard support and emulation****
• Auto scan mode for monitoring all computers
• Firmware upgradeable
1x 4-port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVMA/KVMP switch
4x DisplayPort cables
4x USB 3.0 cables
4x audio cables
1x power adapter
1x user instructions
* Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
** HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
*** Dual-Mode DisplayPort technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups. Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
**** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards. Mac keyboards only work with their own operating system.