Copyright © 2022 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
AL-IPEPS: A platform independent KVM over IP gateway
contained within a palm-sized unit
AdderLink iPEPS VGA product is part of Adder's 'IPEPS' (IP Engine per Server) concept that delivers a complete, secure, non-blocking approach to computer management.
A powerful and flexible KVM over IP product contained with in a palm sized unit, the AdderLink iPEPS VGA enables computer access from anywhere in the world, securely and remotely via the Internet or corporate network. The AdderLink iPEPS VGA uses Real VNC client software that is specifically designed for secure, high performance KVM over IP applications.
Despite its small size, there is no compromise in the performance of the AdderLink iPEPS VGA. By using Adventiq Inside on-chip KVM over IP technology, an extremely high performance solution can be contained in a compact unit.
For Enterprise KVM solutions the AdderLink iPEPS VGA provides a non-blocking global solution by providing each computer with a dedicated KVM over IP engine. This can be enhanced by using the ADDER.NET Enterprise Management Software that provides a centralised and secure user access management interface.
This platform independant device is ideal for server hosting companies who wish to offer KVM via IP services to their customers.
Increasing numbers of computers are being used in remote, stand alone applications such as ATMs and digital signage play out devices. The incredibly small size of the AdderLink iPEPS VGA makes it perfect for remote management and control of dispersed computers, meaning that many tasks that would have required an expensive site visit can now be done from anywhere.
Features and Benefits
• Interface powered, optional external PSU available
• Independent operation gives full control even during boot up, BIOS level or computer crash states
• USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections
• Virtual media support (via USB)
• High performance video
• Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication) further enhanced by the use of Real VNC that allows for the creation of ciphered user communications
• 16 user profiles and access data logging
• Up to 16 units can be rack mounted in 2U of rack space
• Can be used as a KVM front end
• Compatible with most third party KVM switches
• Supports exclusive access mode or up to four simultaneous connections
• Auto sensing 10/100 Mb Ethernet port
In the Box
AdderLink iPEPS VGA
1x KVM cable (VGA; PS/2 keyboard; PS/2 mouse)
2x USB converter plugs (for connecting the KVM cable to a USB computer)
4x self-adhesive rubber feet