Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
ALAV104T: Distribute high resolution video and high fidelity audio to four locations
up to 1000 feet across a single CATx cable with serial on/off
Note: Receiver units are purchased separately
AdderLink AV100 Series is a range of audiovisual extenders delivering high video resolutions and superb quality audio up to 1000 feet using standard CAT-x cable (x=5,5e,6,7).
The innovative design allows for flexible audiovisual distribution that can be expanded to grow in line with project developments.
AdderLink AV100 range of audiovisual extenders allow for the real time delivery of high quality multimedia content over long distances. Using the AdderLink AV avoids the prohibitive costs of fiber optic cabling, displays with built in CPUs or locating a CPU next to each screen.
Allowing for the creation of flexible distribution architectures, AdderLink AV ensures direct delivery of crystal clear communication with consumers at the point of decision.
Features and Benefits
• Extends a single high resolution video and high fidelity audio signal to 4 different receivers up to 1000 feet each, across a single CAT-x cable running to each receiver
• Extra fine video quality at resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at 650 feet, and 1280 x 1024 at 1000 feet
• Local port on transmitter to connect local screen and speakers or for cascading other AdderLink AV 104T transmitter units
• High fidelity click-less digital audio (16bit, 44.1 kHz, stereo)
• Fine, independent sharpness and brightness control
• DDC support
• Feed through / cascade port at transmitter
• Use stand alone or rack mount 16 modules across 3U
• Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in 'noisy' installations
• All metal construction
• Power/video indication confirm correct operation
Rack mount options
Both the local (computer-end) and remote (display-end) units may be rack mounted in the AdderLink AV Series rack mount chassis. The chassis enable 16 units to be mounted in 3U of 19-inch rack space. The units are rack mounted using the optional rack mount faceplate.