Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Use a USB Port on Your PC or Hub to Connect a Parallel Printer.
The USB to DB25 IEEE-1284 Printer Cable by Cables To Go enables a parallel printer to be connected to a USB port on a PC or hub. This is ideal for computers without a parallel port or in order to free-up the parallel port for a Zip drive or scanner.
Forget the hassles of IRQ sharing by adapting your high-speed printer to USB. If you have multiple printers, you can eliminate the need for a switchbox by connecting each printer to a USB port.
The device is fully transparent to the user and is ideal for true bi-directional communication.
Features and Benefits
• Connects to the parallel cable from your printer to a USB port on your computer
• Perfect for inkjet, laser and other high-speed printers
• Auto-negotiates hardware recognition for faster protocol setup
• Fully Plug-N-Play compatible
• Compliant with USB 1.0 specifications
• Compatible with Microsoft Windows
• Warranty: 1 year
• USB to DB25 IEEE-1284 Printer Adapter
• Driver CD
• User Manual