Copyright © 2022 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Connect Your IEEE-1284 Printer to Your USB Port.
Don't waste the parallel port on your inkjet, laser, or high speed printer. This cable uses the USB port on your PC or hub, so your parallel port remains free for a zip drive or scanner.
Forget the hassles of IRQ sharing by adapting your printer to USB. If you have multiple printers, you can eliminate the need for a switchbox by connecting each printer to a USB port.
The device is fully transparent to the user, and is ideal for true bi-directional communication. This adapter auto-negotiates hardware recognition for faster protocol setup, and is fully plug-and-play compatible.
Features and Benefits
• Connects to the parallel cable from your printer to a USB port on your computer
• Perfect for inkjet, laser and other high-speed printers
• Auto-negotiates hardware recognition for faster protocol setup
• Fully Plug-N-Play compatible
• Compliant with USB 1.0 specifications
• Compatible with Microsoft Windows
• Warranty: 1 year
• One adapter cable
• User manual
Note: Make sure this item is used only with printers. It cannot be guaranteed that any other devices other than printers, such as multi-function printer/scanner/faxes, tapes drives, zip drives, or other non-standard parallel devices will work with this unit.